Monday, May 21, 2012

The Rules




The Golden Rule: Miss Beth has complete control over myself and our relationship. I serve nobody above Her except God and I will love/cherish/honor/obey/submit/respect/honor (notice I did not say "worship", I will explain down the road) Miss Beth forever.


Schedule: Miss Beth has final control over my schedule and time. Every Wednesday, I must begin to fill out my next week's schedule (using an excel list) of my whereabouts at all times. I will submit the schedule to Her for approval and She will make corrections as needed. Miss Beth also holds the right to cancel or add anything to my schedule at any time. I am allowed both down time and time with my friends but at Miss Beth's discretion.


Finances: Miss Beth has complete control over our finances. All my checks are deposited to Her account. She controls all our accounts including our 401K's and savings account. I am not allowed to access these accounts at any time unless it is an emergency. The only account that I am allowed to access on a daily basis is my personal checking account. Miss Beth will place enough money to handle our monthly expenses (food, cable, water, electric, heat, home/car insurances, services, etc) which I will pay and keep Her brief on as well as my personal expenses (gas, haircuts, small car work). I am allowed a small allowence per week that I can spend on stuff like coffee, lunch, out with friends etc. Every purchase I make or bill I pay (even the smallest ones), must be shown to Her. I have a bin for all receipts and will drop off whenever I get them. Miss Beth will go through them once a week and make sure I am not wasting any money. I can save my allowence as well however Miss Beth is very generous and often will buy me something that I want if She feels as though I deserve it. Twice a month we sit down and go over our finances. During this time, Miss Beth will go over our financial statement and show me exactly where we are. I may ask questions though She does have the right to not answer them if Miss Beth feels as though it is inapporiate for me to ask. It is also an open forum for me to make suggestions but obviously She can table a discussion at any time and cut me right off. Any large expenses and repairs are up to Miss Beth. I do the grunt work and do the price checking/comparison and will report back to Her when I have all the nessecary information.  She will then think it over and then decide what is best for our household.


Cleaning: I am in charge of cleaning the house. The order to which I do these chores (vaccuming, dusting, mopping, laundry, dishes, etc) is at my discretion however Miss Beth holds the right to change my plan at any time. If I am overwhelmed, I may ask Miss Beth for some help on basic tasks and it's up to Her decide if she wants to do it or not. We also have a cleaning service that comes twice a month in order to do a deeper cleaning and helps keep my time sorta free for other activities/services. Miss Beth will also pitch in if I am sick and will do some of the bare minimums (throwing Her garbage in the garbage bag, put away dishes in the dish water if I am not home, hang up Her towel after a shower, etc).


Cooking: I am in charge of making all our meals. Miss Beth has a certain selection of foods She likes to eat depending on the time of the year therefore I have a menu for each season of the year (Winter/Spring/Fall/Winter Menus). Like my schedule, I layout my plans for our meals in advance so Miss Beth can give Her final seal of approval. Our meals will also vary if Miss Beth is in season or no therefore I will make adjustments to our menu on that as well. We do go eat out from time to time (Miss Beth will decide that) and Miss Beth will tell me what I will be having in advance since She like to split our meals and each have half. I do order for myself verbally (She doesn't tell the person taking our order what I want, as She says "I am a big boy and need to speak for myself sometimes) and Miss Beth can also give me a special treat and let me order whatever I want. There are also times where we do order out though this mostly is from "Whole Foods". On Tuesday nights, I will get us a rotisserie chicken (lemon and herb is our favorite) and Wednesday nights will be our healthy pizza night from there. I normally do eat with Miss Beth though there will be times where I will serve Her properly and eat in either the kitchen or if I am in bad standing, on the floor.


Excerise: I am required to workout at the gym 5 days a week. I follow Miss Beth's plan of which days I workout and what bodyparts/do cardio. I also have to weigh in once a week and must be within +/- 5 pounds of my target weight (which is 185) during the summer and 8 pounds during the winter.


Chastity: My Wife allows me to go by the honor system with my chastity unless She deems otherwise (usually when She is out of town and has nobody to watch me) or feels as though I need it. Miss Beth controls all my organisms and while there is no award system for me to get organisms, I must be in good standing in order to have an organism. Normally, Miss Beth allows me to climax 1-2 a week.

Pampering: I am in charge of giving Miss Beth both pedicures and manicures at Her request. I also must run baths and any other pampering again at Her request or I do have permission to ask Her about it.



Punishment: There are no standing punishments in our relationship however Miss Beth has the right to punish me for any infractions that She deems nessecary. Unlike some other D/S relationships, Miss Beth's punishments hardly ever involve any kink and are meant to be the strong deterrent possible. She does not like messing up just in order to get punished! "Kink time" as Miss Beth puts it "is for pleasure, not for punishment." Therefore my punishments can be quite cruel and painful though She does not truly punish me that often (I try to be the best subbie husband I can be). Two examples of Miss Beth's favorite punishments are making write hundreds and hundreds of line with either lipstick or crayon or throwing me into a freezing ice beth with a temperature of around 40 degrees (or locking me outside the house when it's cold outside).


Her Open Relationship/My Own Relationship With Very Limited Access: Miss Beth has the right to see and have sexual relations with whomever and whenever She wishes. She also does not need to tell me about any of these relations though at this time She does. Currently, Miss Beth has two gentlemen callers that She sees from time to time (Bill & Tom who both live out of town) and four female ones (Her BFF and Female Lover Miss Diana, Mistress Eve a professional domintrix, Kat/Sammie a lesbian couple who are professional bodybuilders).  The men are not told of our D/S relationship, only that we are an open relationship while all the Women know our entire story and then some. I am in a closed relationship which means I am not allowed to seeing anyone else. Miss Beth though will allow me to join in with a few of Her female lovers as a very special treat or if I am outsourced to another Woman and serving Her (more on that later). Miss Beth as also made it a practice of not sharing our bed with another man but will share it with another woman.




Kink: Miss Beth will decide when/where/how/why we will have kink play. I can never iniate it or even suggestion it. Typically, Miss Beth will chain the bolt to our front door as a signial that She wishes to play. At this time, I will get on my knees and listen to Her instructions. We will then head downstairs to the lock part of our basement where we have our studio dungeon, sparring room and magic room (crossdressing room for me). Depending on the activity at hand, Miss Beth will put on an outfit that suits it. I will do the same but the majority of the time, I am either wearing a black male thong or naked. Here is some of the activities that Miss Beth enjoys: Sparring (and we spar a lot with Her kicking my ass using Her incredible strength, speed and black belt in judo!), Weaponless Punishments (Slapping, Biting, Pinching, Scratching, Punching, Kicking), Corporal (Spanking, Caning, Flogging, Crops, Paddles, Belts), Foot and Body Worship, Light Ballbusting, Roleplay (and that list is huge but you can ask me to name a few favorites sometime!), Bondage Wear (Handcuffs, Rope, Gags though She is not a big fan of gags), Pyschological Domination (Interrogation, Mind Games, Hypnosis Role Play, Sensory Deprivation with blindfolds, earplugs, etc), Trampling, Smothering, Verbal Humilation, Peggings, Wrestling, Kickboxing, Leg Scissors, Forced Sexual Acts, Fetish Play, Light Knife Play, Sensual Domination (Tease And Denial, Sensual Body Worship , Tickle Torture, Sensation Play using hot wax or ice), Massages, Lift Carrying, Hand Over Knee Spankings ETC. She will not play with me though without any safe words which are like a streetlight (Yellow is I am okay but I am coming close to my edge, Red is I am in danger). Mistress Beth understands my limits very well and while She loves to take me right to the edge, I only needed to use my red safe card only a handful of times.


Sex: Miss Beth has complete control over our sex life. I can neither initate or suggest sex with Her. When Miss Beth decides She wants to take me, I must be ready to go and let Miss Beth have Her with me in whatever fashion she wishes. Sex does not automatically mean I get off. Sometimes She will have me perform oral sex on Her only or She will instruct me to pull out of Her before I cum. Positions are Her choice always and She is the one that leads including the one that carries and throws me around.


Clothes: Miss Beth has total control over my clothes. Anything I put on must be approval by Her. Typically, we either go out clothes shopping together so She can buy what She likes or buy it for me if She is out. On a day to day basis, I can choose what I want to wear since I know what Miss Beth likes. On special occassions, She will instruct me on what to wear. I may buy the basics without Her like t-shirts, socks and underwear but if She does not like them, I must return them.


Outsoucring/Serving Other Women: Miss Beth will outsource me to other Women in order to serve. Most notably, I serve Miss Diana who is like a 2nd Mistress to me (I have served others including Mistress Eve but Miss Diana is the one that I served by far the most). During this time, I must obey and honor whoever I am serving like it was said by Miss Beth. Any request/task/deed/chore must be given my absolute best. This can include both kink play and/or even possibly sex. Miss Beth will have spoken with the other Woman prior to any serving and would been aware of it and okayed it. I also have and will serve other Women while in the presence of Miss Beth. This can include High Teas (the Women come over to have tea and I serve them), errands, chaffuering (the Women go on a night on the town and I drive them with no questions ask), humilation both verbally and physically, CFNM, massages, manicures/pedicures, and kink play.

Power Sessions: At least once a week, Miss Beth will sit on Her throne and either I kneel before Her naked or sit on Her lap naked. During this time, we will discuss freely what is going on in our lives and I am allowed to ask any questions or vice any concerns I may have. Miss Beth holds the right to not answer something or table a discussion. Typically, She will either play with my hair or stroke my body gently while I speak and will never judge what I say.



4 comments:

  1. It sounds as though Miss Beth has you well under control. I'm sure you're far more productive and spendthrift under Her guidance! It is nice that She allows you some pleasure during the week. She certainly has taken control nicely. Thanks for writing about your relationship
    Sara (via "a married sissy" blog link)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting. And you are correct! Miss Beth has me under total control but She is able to do with this with just the right amount of a closed fist and soft touch. Most of the time, Miss Beth is very loving and nuturing..almost motherly. But when the time comes, Mistress Beth puts me in line so fast my head spins and uses me to my breaking point, LOL!

      Feel free to ask any questions, I hope to have this as an open forum!

      Cheers!

      Mr. Beth

      Delete
    2. Mr Beth,
      I very much love what I just read. I too am a very submissive and obedient husband . We have tried and struggled in the last with a WLM but recently things have changed for us and are attempting it again. My wife and I have been married 18 years and recently she told me shae has been seeing a man for 15 of those. Initially she felt so guilty but when she realized that this is exactly what I wanted it became easier for her. In fact when she told me, I kneeled before her and proclaimed my love to her and kissed the soles of her feet. I begged her to let be do all the house work and for her to relax . She has agreed and she may even continue seeing her lover. I am a lucky man

      Servant hubby

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much Servant Hubby. I know how that feels and then some. And thank you so much for posting. It means the world when people come and post on here. Please continue to do so and feel free to ask questions.

      Mr. Beth

      P.S. - I will post a link to your blog on my profile page shortly. :)

      Delete