Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to share my life really with my superior and wonderful Wife, Miss Beth. Our hope is to let people a bit into our personal life (on a safe platform) with the hope of inspiring others but also learning from them as well. My time here is a bit limited but I will be try to post often though sometimes they may be short postings. We hope that blog is interactive so we are asking readers to please ask away with questions as many and often as they can. Our intention is to make this is a quasi-Q&A blog on top of the postings we generate.

For those who don't know anything about us, here is a very quick intro. I am Matt, a 34-year old successful architecture consultant who is married to the most Goddess of all Goddess Women, Miss Beth. I will go into more detail about us as time goes on (who we are, how we meet, our relationship) but in short, I meet Beth at Her work (She is a personal trainer who is also a amateur bodybuilder) and after a kinda length courtship to our first date (it took me two months for me to ask Her out which I will explain as time goes on), I submitted completely to Miss Beth on our 5th date by my own accord and NEVER EVER looked back.  Miss Beth completely controls every aspect of my life including finacially, my time and what I can and cannot do. I serve at Her wishes freely and She rules. How Miss Beth rules? With just the right touch of a iron fist and soft touch.

Obviously, there is so much to go over but we will get into that as the days, weeks and months (and hopefully years) move on!

Cheers!


Mr. Beth

2 comments:

  1. Hi mb!
    How hot that your wife is a personal trainer. Did she train you in the gym as her client, and then decide to bring you home with her and 'train you' as her bf? As a bobybuilder I know she must have outrageous levels of self-discipline, so I can imagine her standards for you are extremely strict. I am dying to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Julie,

    Thank you for the comment and reading my blog so far. I am truly humbled by Your powerful presence. I was not a client of Miss Beth's but the story is interesting on our we meet which I will post later this week. And yes, She has very strict standards for me which I will post on next (luckily Miss Beth is very loving at the same time), LOL!

    Cheers!


    Mr. Beth

    ReplyDelete