Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Big Boys and Little Boys

Assuming you read some of my posts, one can conclude that my Wife gives me a bit more freedom in our marriage then other Women do in theirs. Most notably, this has been discussed on Subservient Husband's blog (if you never read it, check it out -it's fanstatic!) This is true but like anything, there is a specific reason why Mistress Beth is like this. As She puts it, "I married a big boy. You need to act like one and I will treat you like one when you do" therefore She gives me a bit more freedom then some other submissives. Let me be clear. Miss Beth does not think treating a submissive man as a little boy is wrong IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORUM (neither do I). Again Miss Beth puts it best, "However a Dominate Woman wants to run Her house is correct. It's a personal choice ultimately". Miss Beth has obviously done quite a bit of research and worked with other Dominatrix/HOH to become the true powerhouse She is. Most notably, She relies on the advice of Her BFF Miss Di, Mistress Eve and a few publish authors...most notably Miss Rika.

http://www.amazon.com/Uniquely-Rika-Ms/dp/1435710797


Yet Miss Beth ultimately uses these as tools. She has Her own rules (which you know about from "The Rules" post) and again, does not believe there is just one method. Therefore She calls me a big boy compared to some other submissives Miss Beth considers to be little boys. There are several reasons why Miss Beth does this:

Honestly: Miss Beth wants me to be honest whether it be in my forced chasisty or my financial domination that I can be honest in my service to Her. For Mistress Beth, putting a chasisty device on me or not allowing access to any money is like cheating since there is no possible way of me to not break away. There is no honestly to it since She has all the control. I am just a slave really and have no way of being truly tested.




True Pain: Part of a submissive service is going through pain. And for Miss Beth, locking my cock up in a chastity belt or taking all avenues to money takes away all true pain. Because what is worse? Having your stuff locked up and making it impossible to get to it or have it dangle in front of you all day/everyday as a temptation but knowing any type of diverge from Her rules and your ass is grass! To Her (and me) it's much more painful for the temptation to be right there in front of you all the time then for it to be locked up and put away. Or as Miss Beth loves to tease: "Isn't it worse as a kid when your mom put the cookies out in front of you on the kitchen counter but told you to not them then put them high on a shelf that you cannot get too? (giggling)





Responsibility: As Miss Beth says, She wants me to have some responsibility to show I can think for myself. Like She says, "I married a submissive husband, not a slave who also happens to be my husband". She enjoys the fact that I can be independent so Miss Beth doesn't have to watch over every move I make 24/7. And as I said in my previous post, She likes a man to keep Her on Her toes just a touch. There are other Women who are the opposite of this, most noticeably Miss Di whose boyfriend Scott (who I will talk about much more in the future) is completely submissive, has absolutely no responsibilites, freedom or discretion at his deposil . It works for Miss Di but it doesn't work for my Wife. Also to my Wife, She needs to trust me and having tempation around me and have me NOT ACT shows Her i can be trusted.

Control: Frankly, Miss Beth finds it to be more dominat that She allows these temptations to be around me yet I don't act. She will from time to time taunt me on it like, "You know you could have a choocolate bar when your at work sometime. But is it worth it my bitch?" (and we will talk about how careful She is with Her words). The fact that She has so much control over me, the fact I live in true fear of Her wrath allows Miss Beth to tempt me in so many areas but She knows that I will not stray at all. And it's not just because of the consequences. I am so in love with Her, feels Miss Beth is so superior I want to be a good subbie and not break ever..even in the slighest way.





Big boys versus little boys argument is one of great debate in the S&M world. Ulimately it comes down to what the dominate Woman wants. And in this case, Miss Beth wants me to be a big boy (most of the time, LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment