Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pork Chop Recipe!



As you know, I am the cook in the household therefore from time to time I am going to post some of my favorite recipes. Summer is about to approach and Miss Beth will be asking very shortly to flip my menu to the summer one so with that in line; here is my recipe for great BBQ Pork Chops:

 
 
 
 
8 pork rib chops, 1-inch thick
4 cups orange juice
1 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. In a mixing bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, honey and cayenne pepper. Mix together with a whisk. Pour over pork chops and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.

2. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Season pork with salt and pepper and grill for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once.

Serves 8.

You can vary the portion depending on who you are cooking for. For example, if it's just the two of you then just the ingredients to 1/4 of what normally is.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked it! Hopefully you can make them sometime for Your Wife and the kids. They are quite easy to make. I will be posting other recipes along with other good housekeeping tips quite often I hope!

    Cheers!


    Mr. Beth

    ReplyDelete