Sunday, May 27, 2012

Role Reversal

Like anyone, there are times where I struggle with a few issues when it comes to my marriage. The strength, power and overwhelming force that is Miss Beth makes this happen less often then most other people, but every once in a while - I still struggle. One issue I been struggling lately with is the true role reversal that has happened in my marriage. Being in a FLR&D/S relatationship this obviously happens and if you read my post on "The Rules" of  our marriage, you are aware of most of them. But more and more lately, I notice it goes beyond those rules. In almost every sense, the roles between myself and Miss Beth have been reversed. Here are just some examples (Note: I might have mention it in other posts so sorry if I repeat myself here):

1. Miss Beth is the one that lifts and carries me around. I have never picked Miss Beth up other then the 2 times She was extremely sick and needed to go to bed. Instead, Miss Beth will carry me to bed and other places (with absolute ease).











2. Miss Beth handles me easily when we spare/wrestle. Every time it ends the same. Either I am pinned, screaming out my submission or in some cases, passed out due to Her choking me out (which btw for those don't know, is very easy and very safe to do if you been trained like Miss Beth has).









3. Miss Beth is the one that asked me to marry Her, not the other way around. She instructed me to get on my knees and look Her in the eyes. She then asked me to marry Her and when I accepted, She put a ring around my finger (which I wore around my neck per orders afterwards) before I slipped a ring on Her (and of course, She bought both of them since Miss Beth was obviously in control of all our finances by then). And when I stood, I jump into Her strong powerful arms.








4. On our wedding night, Miss Beth carried me across the threshold and into our honeymoon suite. Not the other way around which is the "traditional way".  (Note: Miss Beth unlike this pic, had absolutely ZERO PROBLEMS picking me up that night and carrying me across the threshold and into the bedroom even though it was close to 3 AM and it had been a very long day).









5. Unless it is a truly special occassion, Miss Beth is the one that buys me flowers and gifts. I normally only buy Miss Beth something on the following occassions: Valentine's Day, Her Birthday, Christmas. All other treats including flowers, are done by Miss Beth to me (though I do make Her cards and other stuff for Her sometimes).










6. Miss Beth uses many "Femine"  compliments towards me. She might say, "You look beautiful tonight hunny" or "You look very pretty" (and no this isn't on those once in a while nights where She turns Her Matt into Her Mattie, LOL). Obviously I tell Miss Beth all the time how goregous and pretty She is (and when we roleplay, I can call Her a Goddess which She really is) but I also use more "masculine" terms to compliment Miss Beth like "You are so strong" and "Your powerful" which are normally what Women say to men.


7. Miss Beth in our marriage bedroom sleeps closest to the door. Traditionally in a marriage, a man sleeps closest to the door in case of an burgular breaks or some other emergency and is the protector of the Wife. But since Miss Beth is my protector and is obviously HOH (Head of Household), She is the one that sleeps closest to the door while I am all nice and snuge sandwiched between Miss Beth (my protector) and the wall.








8. Miss Beth is the one that holds me whenever we snuggle. Or if we spoon, She is the one that gets behind me and pushes Her body against my body and ass. This happens without almost no exception except again, when Miss Beth is sick. She will also be the one that among other things plays with my hair and reassuraces me of anything and everything.




9. Miss Beth is ALWAYS the sexual aggressor in our relationship. Any type of physical contact is done by Her first. This can even something as simple as a hug or kiss. I can ask permission to Miss Beth for simple physical contact like a quick kiss or hug but Miss Beth is so good at reading/understanding me, She will know when I desperately need one. And besides the fact She controls my organisms (which I discussed lengthier in a previous post), it is Miss Beth that for a lack of a better term, fucks my brains out. Not the other way around. I am Her sexual conquest always and almost every time, I am left on the bed or the place where we did it absolutely exhaused and honestly, in sexual submission. I am the one that cannot move out of bed (though Miss Beth will tell me to get up and make Her food sometimes, LOL!).



10. Unlike "traditional" marriages, where supposely the Woman lives in a bit of fear of Her man, deep down it's the complete opposite in our relationship. There is an absolute fear factor when it comes to my Wife that even other D&S marriages might not have. I know deep down even though I am strong/tough/smart middle age man, Miss Beth is superior in every possible way and quite frankly, could literally beat the living shit out of me whenever/whereever/however She choose (and in a couple instinces, Miss Beth nearly did). There is no way I can stop Her if I really wanted too (again unlike some other D&S Marriages), therefore I have to put all my faith that Miss Beth knows where my limits truly are, can control Her aggression and has mercy if I ever called out a safe word. I truly do live in a bit of fear of the Woman and it drives me to the most perfect submissive husband I can be. (Note: Miss Beth has never come close to beating me this badly; this is just a illustration of what She could do if She wanted too).

With this said, I really have two fears. The first being that Miss Beth will eventually find me to be too submissive (old fashioned Femine) and will want to leave me. I think is a fear that all submissives have but mine is a bit different in the fact that Miss Beth unlike some other Dominate Females, wants a husband that can challenge Her a bit. She does not like a submissive all the time and wants me to do my best in whatever we are doing and never lay down just because I am the sub in our relationship. I know other doms are different and that is great (like Miss Beth says, "However a Woman wants to Her house is the correct way)  but Miss Beth is a bit different in that regard (we will get into that more as time goes on). The second fear I have is well.......how much I enjoy it. I looked back at all the ways Mistress Beth is in control of our relationship and how much our roles have reversed and find it absolutely no possible way of not being turned on and truly enjoying it. I honestly cannot even imagine to be in a relationship now where wasn't like this.

Which begs the question? Where do the lines of my masucline and Femine sides begin and end with me? Does Miss Beth think at all that I have become too submissive and too old fashioned "Femine" for Her tastes and needs?? Does She ever wish we turn back a bit in our roles or is Miss Beth loved it and need just as much as I do??? These are questions to ponder and reflect on which I will perhaps bring up in our next "Power Session".

But until then, I welcome your comments and questions. And also have a great Memorial Day Holiday! Cheers!!





5 comments:

  1. Thank you. You've reminded me of some things I need to do to please my superior Wife today.
    Btw, love the pic on the couch.. it's like me laying in her lap! :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's such a sweet picture. I love when Mistress Beth does that with me. I feel so safe and secure to go along with being loved. God, I adore that Woman LOL!

      Cheers!


      Mr. Beth

      Delete
  2. it is nice illustration of my fantasy as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you say that as a man who is absolutely inferior to his wife in every way, physically as well as intellectually, that you are treated gently and lovingly, or that She is a firm and demanding task mistress? Are you given a lot of latitude, or do you live under the constant threat of punishment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubert asked: "Would you say that as a man who is absolutely inferior to his wife in every way, physically as well as intellectually, that you are treated gently and lovingly, or that She is a firm and demanding task mistress? Are you given a lot of latitude, or do you live under the constant threat of punishment?"

    Good question, and the answer is really all of the above. On a day to day basis, my Wife treats me gently and lovingly but there is also a lot of expectations and if those aren't meant...look out. And while I am give quite a bit of latitude especially compared many submissive males, I am under constant threat of punishment 24/7...every day of the year. If I fuck up or don't meet those expectations or do something simply doesn't like...I am getting punished. Period. And sometimes, I don't even know it's coming. Miss Beth will just decided to punish me and I just have to take it.

    Thanks for the question and sorry it got deleted. Not sure how that happen but I will try my best to make sure it doesn't happen again..feel free to ask again!



    Mr. Beth

    ReplyDelete