Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Miss Beth's Body

I been getting some emails asking about who I compare Miss Beth's body with. Obviously I think it's the most goregous body in the world and try to spend as much time worshipping it as possible but if I had to compare it with anyone, I say it is "similiar" to Lyndsay Dejager, a professional bodybuilder:




Obviously I am biased but I believe Miss Beth is much prettier though Lyndsay is pretty speculator Herself! Miss Beth is also taller then Her and has bigger breasts though Lynsday might be a bit more rock hard then Miss Beth. And like Miss Beth, Lynsday also enjoys the company of women sexually:
And of course like Miss Beth, Lynsday also enjoys humiliating and beating men with Her bare hands!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Mr. Beth!! She certainly would whip you (and me!) in a fight...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes She would!! And Miss Beth will enjoy every single moment of it. She loved the challenge of taking two guys on and tearing them apart. We be left on the ground destroyed and most likely naked. Kinda sounds fun in a twisted way huh?

      Cheers!


      Mr. Beth

      Delete