Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Quick Author's Note

Author's Note: Per Miss Beth's orders, She wants me to concentrate more on our current lives then our past therefore while I will still write on our history and stuff; my next several posts will focus more on what is happening currently. Also I will post another reciepe since it was a big hit later this week. Her command is one a week, LOL!

She also asks if you could please continue to post and even ask some questions. Miss changes the blog regularly and if you direct a question, She will respond.
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you two have found something that works for you.

    I'll be back and comment more because this blog is enjoyable so far.
    Thanks to you both for sharing.

    Clarence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are enjoying it Clarence and thanks for posting. Please feel free to share anytime and questions are always welcome. I should have a few more posts later this week!

      Cheers!



      Mr. Beth

      Delete