Monday, July 2, 2012

Another's Author's Note.

A few pieces:

1. I will try to write a lot this week since I am feeling a bit better but still cannot really leave the house due to being sick.
2. I have taken the liberty of interviewing Miss Beth for a few upcoming posts and if it goes well, She will do more. I am also obviously writing from times we talk in the past as well. To make it easier to follow, all times Miss Beth speaks will be typed in "Red".
3. Please make sure to comment or even just vote at the bottom of each post. It really does help make this worthwhile and proves to Miss Beth that we should continue it!

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog. I like that Ms Beth can take you down whenever you stray. But I want to correct something. Dominate is a verb. You "dominate" something or someone. If a person does that, they are dominant. "Dominant" is an adjective. Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill I will keep that in mind for the future!

      Cheers!



      Mr. Beth

      Delete
  2. You have a wonderful blog. I was looking for Part 2 of "My First Domination". I hope you plan to continue the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment on the blog, it means a lot. I will finish the story of Erin and I soon. Miss Beth though order me to write the story of how we meet, and the beginning of our D/S relationship first. I hope you understand but what Miss Beth says, goes! LOL!

      Cheers!!




      Mr. Beth

      Delete