Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Dominate Woman Knows Best....

Last Sunday morning started off like any other really. I got up early and made breakfast while my Wife slept. When She got up, I had it all ready for Her. We ate together and talked before I cleaned up and got Miss Beth a cup of tea which She decided to drink while watching "Sunday Morning" on CBS and reading the Sunday paper. I went to do my chores. After a while Miss Beth, call out to me and said to join Her in the living room:

Miss Beth: "Kneel next to me".
Me: "Yes, Miss Beth". I say as I take my place next to our big lazyboy chair She loves to sit in and look up at Her.
Miss Beth: "How have you been feeling lately, you may speak the truth?"
Me: "Good Miss Beth, just a bit tired but that is expected. We have a lot going on".
Miss Beth: "I think it's more then that. I think your physically sick".
Me: "No Miss Beth, I am just tired. I had a lot going on at work with us finally breaking ground on a big project, preparing for the 4th of July party we are having, helping with Miss Jessica and Scott's training and of course, trying to be the best submissive husband I can be too you".
Miss Beth: "But you had a lot on your plate before and always served me perfectically. You been dragging your ass lately even though you been sleeping well".
Me: "Maybe I just did a day off Miss Beth, I will snap out of it."
Miss Beth: "That might be the case but your going to rest all day today and see the doctor tomorrow. No questions asked!"
Me: "Yes Miss Beth".
And before I can even blink, Miss Beth picked me up and threw me over Her shoulder carrying me off to bed. I would have been turn-on but I was truly so exhausted I just laid on top of Her like a ragdoll before She place me down in our bed and pull over our sheets.


She then quickly called our doctor at home (She is also one of Miss Beth's clients) and talked with Her about my symptoms and what my Wife has been noticing about me. I then also talked with my doctor for a few minutes and went over how I been feeling. "Just rundown, lack of energy but most likely just had too much on my plate. I will be fine after a day of rest" I tried to convince Her. She was not buying it and order ..I mean told me to head over to Her office first thing tomorrow morning and I should stay in bed for the rest of the day. I did as I was told and stayed in bed all day Sunday. I mostly slept though tried to get out of bed so I could do my chores but Miss Beth kept ordering me to stay. The next morning, Miss Beth reschedule Her appointments and took me to the doctor. And after a careful examination (which was ridicilously hot since my Wife stayed in the room while I got examined by an attractive Female doctor) and some lab tests, I found out early Tuesday morning I had mononucleosis. The first thought was that Miss Jessica gave to me since She is the only Woman I kissed on the mouth other then my Wife and Miss Beth has not been sick. But Miss Beth had called Miss Jessica the night before and She wasn't sick at all. My doctor assured me I could have gotten it someplace else specifically at our neighborhood pool. Miss Beth was relived it wasn't anything else and has been insanely nuturing to me, almost motherily. But I also been suspended from all household chores (She called our service to come twice this week along with Scott, Miss Diana's submissive boyfriend to pick up the slack), cooking (My Wife has been cooking along with getting takeout) working at the office (only from home and a limited time each day), no playtime/sex (I really would not have the energy for it anyrate) or blogging other then commenting on other blogs I follow until today.

So I pretty much been at home this entire week resting. Miss Beth has allowed some family and friends to visit me. Most notably, Miss Jessica has called me a few times and has visited me twice. It is amazing that even at 18, She is so mature and so sweet. Miss Jessica made sure that while Miss Beth was at work and training, I was being a good boy and following Her instructions and resting. She also made sure I had company as we talked and relaxed. I truly value my relationship with Miss Jessica. It has been a total suprise and really a revelation this summer. It has helped me understand just how far Female Superiority reaches. I had no idea that a Woman that young could easily dominate and control an older successful man. And not to make a big deal out of it either. Also, Miss Di has been by to check on me and visit. Again, I am just awed on how caring and amazing She is. Our relationship is truly unlike I can ever imagined could happen and I will See Her as my second Superior Wife to the day I die. And yet, none of these visitors including Miss Diana and Miss Jessica were a suprise. I suspected that They would want to come over at least once and/or call if Miss Beth approved of it.




What did suprise me was my visitor yesterday: Mistress Eve. The reasons being are this -

1. Mistress Eve lives the farthest away out of all the visitors I have.
2. She is an extremely busy person.
3. *Most important* Out of all the "Women" in my Wife's life that is aware of my submission (Miss Di, Miss Kat, Miss Sammie and now Miss Jessica), I have the smallest non-D/S relationship with Her. All the other Women I know on a relationship seperate from D/S. Basically we are friends and in the case of Miss Di, She is like a second Wife/Mistress.

But Mistress Eve I would say is not really a friend. We don't have a relationship outside of a D/S one even though I know Her for close to six years now. Yet there She was, over my bed yesterday bringing me some vegan soup (Mistress Eve is a pure vegan) and talking with me. She even let me rest in Her lap for a bit as She stroke my hair. I really didn't what to make of it but I absolutely love it. I been wanting to get to know Mistress Eve on a more personal level since the very first time I saw Her (and yes, She wore a tight dark "leatherly" dress and high heels the first time we went and She does remind me of Anne Hathaway - hence the pic, LOL!). I doubt if it will lead to anything but if it does, holy crap! I know as a submissive husband, I can learn more and being a better sub. Mistress Eve would be a perfect teacher for that. I try not to make my mind wonder but I cannot help it. Perhaps I will have to serve Mistress Eve a bit more once Miss Jessica goes off to college (and starts working in the dungeon part-time) and now that Miss Di's submissive boyfriend, Scott is pretty much all-trained and Miss Di will not be needing my services...it would make sense. One could hope right!?


And then there is my Wife. How did She know I was sick? Miss Beth could have easily ignored my "dragging ass" as Shes put it and simply beat the shit out of me for lack of servitude? But She didn't. Instead, my Wife studied me further and realized that something was wrong with me even though I had no idea. And this whole week, She has been so lovely like I mention earlier. Taking care of all the things around the house, laying with me, spooning me, stroking my hair, massaging me, making sure there is plenty of healthy foods and liquids around when She is gone etc. God, what a Woman! Miss Beth is truly my world!! I tell everyday that I cannot believe a Woman so powerful and yet so lovely is to me. It makes me fall even deeper in love with Her if that is possible. I also promised Her that once I get better, "I will work even harder on being a better submissive husband". Her reponse, "I will hold you to that". I cannot fucking wait!!




5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful dominant wife! You are lucky. Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, you are so right! I wake up everyday (well almost everyday - sometimes I am on the floor, LOL!) next to this Goddess and think, "Why on earth did She marry a mere mortal like myself?!?"

      Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment and ask questions anytime! Cheers!!



      Mr. Beth

      Delete
  2. Mr. Beth,

    sorry for dropping in. I just went shopping. I had put on 'Zinc' on the shopping list to give it a try from our previous conversation. The three stores I went to (grocery stores) did not carry it. One had a combo 'Prostate Health' mix that had some zinc, but there was not one that was all zinc that I could find. Do you have a brand you recommend and a place to purchase it?

    thank you.

    -SH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem SH! Try "The Vitamin Shoppe", that is where I buy mine. All you need is 50MG and they sell their own in-store brand which isn't very expensive.

      Please feel free to drop in anytime and comment! Cheers!!


      Mr. Beth

      Delete
  3. The name brand I know is Zicam. It is meant to be used for initial sore throats and it is said that it can stop a cold if taken early.
    Maybe they can help on Mono. They are lozenges to be held under the tongue. Bill

    ReplyDelete