Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A word from the ruler....

Well hello all our subbie little boys (and dominate girls), it is the dominate woman you been reading about these past few months; Miss Beth. We appreciate you following us so far as we share our journey, it has been most joyous. I am making this post for several reasons. First, I have decided to add myself to Matt's blog (or you all known him as "Mr. Beth" ) and chime in when the mood strikes me. Second, I wanted to let you know that Matt is finally feeling much better. He really does appreciate all the concern and support. Third and I am sure you were wondering, he is not in trouble and no; I am not shutting down the blog LOL! I am however making him make up for some "lost time" with me therefore Matthew's committment to the following has expanded greatly: Serving/Worshipping/Playing. As a result, he doesn't have much free time so his postings on this blog will be less frequent for the time being. I am sorry for those who are disappointed but I come first. Then again, I always come first LOL! Cheer up though. I will be posting on here a bit and Matthew will be go back to his regular postings soon. In the meantime, I am going to post a few pictures on some stuff that he and I have done since his return to full time submissive husband duty.



What a goregous picture! I actually caught Matthew looking at it a few weeks ago. He keeps telling me how much he hates being turned into "Mattie" but deep down, I think he loves it too just like he does with the strapon. I never thought about this position with him but the stiletto heel to his balls while I give him a painful handjob is just devine. And I love watching him scream and moan with a mixture of pure pleasure and pain. Oh and yes, Mattie does look quite lovely, he really is a beautiful man LOL!



Awwwwwwwwww, poor little Matt he tries so hard when we have one of our sparring sessions but it always end the same way. His defeat at my hands. Matthew's wind and strength are obviously not up to the far after being sick so I taken it "easy" on him a bit; even given him a few moments of hope. But those are going away too. He does take such a beating well, never complaining. Matthew's desire to please me really has no bounds even if I gotten addicted to choking him out. I don't know what it is but the feeling of this goregous man going limp in my body is downright organismic. Oh and yes, he does wear a mouthpiece while I don't. I have no absolutely no reason too. *Evil Smile*




I believe this one is self explainatory though I must say, I been pegging Matt even more then usual lately. His ass and asshole must sting when he sits now, LOL! A word of advice to all you men out there. Everyone of you should be pegged at least once by a woman. I can't guarantee you will enjoy it, Matthew does not enjoy all of it. But you experience it once and know what it feels like especially the loss of whatever power you might feel as a man to a superior woman.
That is all for now, thank you and I will write more again in the future. *Kisses*

Note: And yes little subbie gentlemen, you may wank yourselves off like a gorilla in a zoo as long as your not taken by someone else. :)

3 comments:

  1. So hot to hear from Ms Beth. Please write as often as you can. I'm wondering how you overpower Mr. Beth so easily. Who can bench the most weight? Does he have no wrestling skills? Anyway I love your blog. Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill,

      I can bench the most weight out of the two of us but the difference does not make up for all the other advantages my Wife has. She has really powerful legs, is faster then me, more aggressive oh and is much better trained then me. It's not that I don't have any wrestling skills Bill, it's just they are pathetic compared to what Miss Beth can do. Thanks for the questions.

      Cheers!




      Mr. Beth

      Delete
  2. It's been a couple of months since your most recent posting. Is everything OK? Do you have any idea when you will get back to posting?

    ReplyDelete