Monday, July 9, 2012

The Persuit of Miss Beth....


So now you know about Miss Beth and I before we meet and what were the circumstances where when we did. I wish I could tell you She dumped Alex immediately and started up with me but She didn't. Our first date would not happen for a few months. Sure, She and I would talk at the gym but I also did that with Miss Diana, who of course I was trying to win approval of. The only time I'd saw Miss Beth out of the gym was when the three of us went to lunch after a particularly grueling spin class. Looking back on it, we were very flirting when we went out to lunch that Saturday but we both denied it for a long time. And that is how it stayed for nearly a month. That is until a faithful hot sticky night where Miss Beth's life was forever changed and therefore mine:

"Alex invited me to a buddy of his house to watch a movie. He had a small movie theater in it and was going to show a double feature with some other friends. I wasn't particularly fond of his friend but many of our mutual friends were going to be there including Di, so I went. It was a goregous house with a nice home theater. Everything went fine during the first movie. But everything changed in the second movie. We were in the middle of "Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith". I had pushed my legs doing squats that day and was beginning to cramp up due to sitting for so long. Therefore I got up and stood in the back. Alex eventually got up and stood behind me. And that is where it happened. Alex had been drinking and perhaps he wanted to show off his beer muscles to his friends who teased him all the time that I could kick his ass. I also think the fact that I made him a semi-cuckold due to my really indifference to him sexually had finally gotten to him."


"He reached around and squeezed my breasts yelling, "Hey boys, look at the pair I get to play with!". He also made a "honk honk" noise has he did it. I was enraged but also mortified at the same time. It went on only for a few seconds but it was  few seconds too long. I got out of his hold, cursing at him as I did so. I turned to him and saw his stupid ass face smiling at me while his friends cheered and laughed. My rage at this point was uncontrollable so I decked the SOB hard. Really hard. I gave him a right cross that he never saw. *BAM*. Alex moaned as my fist went flying through him and he crumbled to the ground. He hit the ground really hard and before I knew it, he was out cold completely. There was a huge "OHHHHHHHHHHH" in the room and then dead silence for a moment as I stood over the KO'ed Alex. Then a bitch by the name of Stacey rushed to Alex's defense (She was all about his nuts which She eventually got). She immediately checked on Alex and massaged his head. Then she started to curse me out. I was no mood to be cursed at and considering I'd just KO'ed a grown ass man with one shot, this little chicken slut really stood no chance therefore Di and a few other guys rushed between us. Stacey also came to her senses once she saw the rage in my face. Everyone stared at me with a bit of horror, disbelief and awe. I was raging mad and honestly wanted to beat the shit out of him some more even though he was out cold. Di thankfully was there and told me just to "Take off hun now! I'll handle this". I didn't want to leave at first but I eventually calm myeslf enough to take in Diana's words and agreed. I told her I'd call her tomorrow and left in hurry but not before giving everyone one last cold look to let them know just how mad I was".

"I got in my car and drove like a wild woman for awhile before realizing I was going to hurt someone possibly if I  continued this way so I pulled into a 7-11, got a coffee and sat in the parking lot for awhile where I did something that I hardly ever do. I cried. I wasn't upset that I had punched out my now ex-boyfriend, actually I was rather relieved and wished I had dumped him months ago. I wasn't upset that some dumb slut had rushed to his defense either. She liked him and therefore could have him. And I wasn't even upset that nobody outside of Diana really checked one me after being groped in public without permission. No. Instead, I was rather upset that I acted like a stupid little girl and gotten into a relationship that deep down I did not want. I was a woman meant to be in control and yet I didn't seize it with this man who did not even deserve me? How had this happened? I was a woman who was able to use men my entire life. I was only twenty-two years old but I already men declaring their devotion to me in all kinds of forms. House slaves, submssives slaves, homework slaves, sugar daddies, etc. Yet in my own relationship,  I had it played  it "vanilla". I was miserable the entire time and didn't even know it.


I decided in that parking lot that whoever I dated next, they had to play by my rules and under my authority. And it had to happen right from the get go. I know other relationships have worked where it evolves into a female-led relationship. But for me it had not work and I strongly believed it never was. I knew what it meant too. It meant just like Matt has told me, it meant coming to grips with the thought of being alone for the rest of my life. It's ironic that we both had a break through moment where we realized what we wanted and were willing to risk being alone forever in order to possibly achieve it. And what I needed was simple. I needed a man who was strong enough to submit. I just didn't want some wimpy guy who rolled over always or was just into kink play. I needed a strong successful man who could keep up with me but ultimately knew his place which were on his knees in front of his Goddess. I made me a vow that night to never settle again or even consider suspending my superiority for the sake of a relationship. Thankfully, I didn't have to look very far to find Mr. Right and in some ways, I knew Matt was it. I just needed some time and get over what had happened."

I wasn't at the movie party  but the news of what happened went around the gym the following day like wildfire. Miss Beth had just punchout Her boyfriend and was now single. It was the talk of the club that day and it seemed like everyone was in on the secret. I tried to not pay attention but deep down, I was giddy. I'd definitely was going to ask Her out. I was already crazy about the young Woman. But I decided to make a tactful chance. I wasn't going to ask Miss Beth out right away. For one, She just had a dramatic experience and had broken up with a guy in the most dramatic fashion possible. I believed She'd needed some time to Herself; which She has told me since She did. Second, guys were going to come out of the woodworks to ask Her out. I would be unable to distinguish myself from the crowd. But mostly, I wanted to win the approval of Her BFF, Miss Di. I had a gut feeling after spending some time with them, Miss Diana's opinion matters most to my Wife. My intutition turned out to be correct. Miss Diana's seal in the end proved to be extremely valuable. Therefore, I spent the next several weeks, talking with Miss Diana and becoming very good friends with Her. I did talk with Miss Beth but only at the club. I never even asked for Her phone number during this time. I watched as guy after guy made his play for Her but go down in flames. Most of the time she was pretty gentle but if they presisted too much, My Wife would become very cruel. But it always ended the same, with the guy's heart cut out from him.
"It was craziness at the gym during that period. Everyone seemed to know the story and were talking about. Guys in particular were going wild over it. I'd seemed to have a new guy asking me out (or two) everyday. Everyone from guys at the gym to ones I known in college and where waiting for me to be single. I'd just wasn't ready to date and more importantly, wasn't really interested in any of them. I needed time for myself so I dove myself into my new career and of course, bodybuilding. Stephanie asked me to do some sessions again in since I had stopped during my last semester of college but I wasn't up for that either. I needed time to myself even though nobody seemed to give it to me. Except Matt. I had been thinking about him and was curious to see if something could happen with him. But I wanted to him to do the chasing which he wasn't doing at all. Rather it seemed like he was doing more chasing after Di then me (We both laughed at this now) so I tried to ignore him. And yet I couldn't. I was too taken with him frankly even though I didn't know him that well. Finally after several weeks, I decided I was ready for him to begin his persuit of me. I just wanted to go over a few things with Di first. I left a note in her mailbox: "Di, My parents are going to be at their cottage this weekend so sleepover at my house. I've been wanting to talk with you about a few things. I already got our wine, just let me know when you will be over. Love ya! B".

Miss Diana came over to Her house and they spent the weekend together going over everything. In particular during a walk, my Wife asked about what was going on with me. She knew I liked Her but was curious to why I was spending all my time with Miss Di and not Her. "Perahps he is building a backup plan", My wife stated which They both laughed at. It was then Miss Diana let my Wife know the following: (Note: I will write Miss Di's words in blue so you can tell the difference).

1. Matt doesn't like you. He is completely smitten with you.
2. Whenever he speaks about you, he gushes and wants to bring you up whenever he can.
3. She caught me getting a hardon at the gym while looking at Miss Beth. They really laughed about that one which included my Wife calling me a "pervert" in a playful way. Miss Di did say though "I'd recovered well'.
4. I stood up for Miss Beth when a few male members where making crude marks behind Her back (They talk about Her like She was some piece of meat). Miss Beth really liked that.
4. He was nervous to ask you out but not scared.
5. He is waiting to ask Miss Beth out for several reasons most notably my approval.


Miss Beth listened as Miss Di filled Her in on everything. Later on, Miss Beth went over about Her new rules for dating. They talked about how submissive I could be. Miss Di thought I definitely had submissive tendancies but how far they went, She wasn't sure. Ultimately, Miss Beth asked what Miss Di what She'd thought:

Miss Diana: "I said it the very first time I saw you two together. I thought you make a nice couple and that thought has not changed since I gotten to know him. He wanted my approval remember? Well he has it. Go for it sista!"
Miss Beth: *Smiles*. "I am. He really doesn't know what he is in for does he? I have a lot of tests he needs to pass first before we even go out! (They both laughed). And if he doesn't pass...
Miss Diana: "Then Matt wasn't good enough for you just like the other bums".
Miss Beth: "I agree. I am going to nudge him a bit in the right direction but other then that, he has to prove his worth.
Miss Diana: "So the chase is on huh?" *Smiling*
Miss Beth: *Smiling back*  "The chase is on. I just need to do something first".



And that something to me is a perfect illustration of what kind of Woman Miss Beth is. That night, She wrote a letter to Alex. Alex had been calling/texting/emailing Her for the past several weeks begging for his forgiveness and "one last chance". My Wife had been ignoring him the entire time but now felt it was right time to finally reply. She stated that he was forgiven for his terrible behavior and despite what had happened during the movie party, My Wife still thought he was a descent guy. That being said, they were done for good and in no way shape of forum was She interested in rekindling a romantic relationship. She then closed by wishing him nothing but the best, that She will not speak ill of him in the future to other people (unless people bring up the one incident) and that if he wish to stay "casual friends". they could provided heunderstood She had no personal perference on the matter therefore he left it up to him (He was the one that had to make all the effort to stay in connected, not Her). She got the note to him through a mutual friend and even though Alex was devstated that he had no chance of winning Miss Beth back, he decided to stay casual friends with Her anyway; which they still are today. I guess he couldn't stay away from the Goddess, LOL! I often asked Miss Beth why She wrote such a compassionate and really gentle letter to him:

"Because it was the right thing to do and more importantly, it was the truth. I did think he was a descent guy despite what had happened and I did forgive him for his groping of me. I like resolution in my life too and if I just ignored him, who knows how long he would have gone on before getting the hint. Plus, it was a symbolic moment for me. It was like I was saying goodbye to whatever silly little girl that was left in me and hello for good to the powerful woman I was always meant to be. And it gave me a clean break to start concentrating on you, LOL!"


I of course was unaware of any of this. Not of Miss Beth's revelation and new found power, not of Miss Diana telling Miss Beth about all that was happening with us (even though I did ask for Miss Di's approval several days before this), not about the note to Alex or Miss Beth's interest and concentration on me, etc. None of it. The only thing I was aware of was when I came to the gym the following Monday, there was a note waiting for me on the member's computer in the gym by Beth (Our gym has a computer system that is used for a whole variety of things including members keeping logs of their workouts, forums on excerise and a email system where trainers can send notes to members for encouragement or if they are a client, information):

Miss Beth: "Matt, what is your email address? I need to speak with you about something and it is personal matter". - B


I nearly fall over when I read it. Miss Beth wanted to speak with me about a "private matter". Holy crap! I was so damn happy though I was a bit confused. Miss Di already had my email address so I was wondering why Miss Beth didn't just asked Her for it? And what did a "personal matter" entail? My brain was spinning at this point but I immediately replied and gave Her my email address. (Note: For those who are wondering, the gym that Miss Beth works out as a very greyish rule when it comes to gym members and workers interacting/dating. It is forbidden for a trainer to date a client but since I wasn't a client it was okay if we did as long as it didn't effect Miss Beth at the workplace or the member. That being said, Miss Beth took a very small risk in asking me for my email address (I had given mine to Miss Diana). It is frowned upon by the club for workers to "initiate" contact with members outside the club. And by using the club's computer, it was possible for someone to see it and if they did, it could have possibly become an issue. It was not a fireable offense at all, just something that doesn't look the best even though Miss Beth was in Her first few months at the club. I have often asked Miss Beth what She would done had She got caught and Her response as always been the same: "Show a bit of leg, pretend I had a "brain fart", act a bit dizzy if I must and said it was just so I wanted to invite him and a few other members to a birthday party we were having for Di in a few weeks". Nobody ever called on it and what She said was true..the last part was. They were having a birthday party for Miss Di in a few weeks and She did want me to come but that wasn't the reason She asked for my email addresss. And that being said, the following are the emails that transpired starting when I got to work later that day. I have kept them all. As a matter of fact, I kept every single email, text message and even IM conversasions Miss Beth ever sent to me! LOL! This is how it all started (FYI...not all of this were via email. A lot of this was done through IM's as well so I pieced it together so that it reads best as one long conversasion) :

Miss Beth: "So what is the deal with you and my BFF Matt?"
Me: "What do you mean, Beth?"
Miss Beth: "You follow her around like a little poppy dog around the gym for months now. If your that interested, ask her out already."
Me: "But doesn't she have a boyfriend already?"
Miss Beth: "You mean Darren, the boy toy? Your man enough to beat out a boy toy aren't ya??
Me: "Yes".
Miss Beth: "Then asked her out already. It's damn obvious that you like her".
Me: "I do like Di a lot but the thing is I don't like her in romantic feelings; just as friends."
Miss Beth: "Really? So an absolute gorgeous, brillant (and Miss Di is brillant, has Her PHD), funny, smart, sweet, caring sexy young woman who was the prom queen (Miss Beth did not compete in those things senior year but was the Junior Homecoming Queen) is not your type?"
Me: "She is terrific Beth but again, I am just friends with her."
Miss Beth: "If I were too be bold, what is your problem then? Are you gay??"
Me: "LOL! No no no. Very not gay (not there is any wrong with that LOL!). It's just that I am interested in someone else".
Miss Beth: "Ohhh well now, that changes everything doesn't it? And you do not wish to be interested in anyone else outside of the person who like?"
Me: "That would be correct!" :)
Miss Beth: "How noble of you. Tell me does this woman know you like her?"
Me: "Truthfully I don't know. She might on her own but I have not told her".
Miss Beth: "Why not? How much do you like her?"
Me: "Quite a bit actually. I like her a lot actually".
Miss Beth: "Then how come you haven't asked her out yet?"
Me: "Several reasons Beth but mostly because she just had a break up with a guy and it ended very badly. I want to give some space first".
Miss Beth: "Again very noble of you. Well call her up and ask her out sometime! You seem like a descent enough fellow".
Me: "Can't don't have her phone number."
Miss Beth: "That is a problem isn't it? Have you spoken to her a lot?"Me: "Not a lot I would say but we have talked before."
Miss Beth: "Jesus Matt, does she know you even exist?"
Me: "LOL! Yes, she does."
Miss Beth: "Do I know her? Maybe I can help."
Me: "Oh you know her all-right."
Miss Beth: "How well? I don't know anyone then I know Di and you said it wasn't her".
Me: "You know her very well Beth".
Miss Beth: "Come now Matt, spill the beans. How well I know her?"
Me: "I don't want too. It's kind of embarrasing and personal".
Miss Beth: "If you really did not want to tell me, you wouldn't have brought it up now would ya?"
Me" I suppose not."
Miss Beth: "That wasn't so hard was it? You can tell me. I won't judge LOL!"
Me: "Honestly, you see her every morning when you get up and every night when you go to back to bed. Every time you look in a mirror and see that beautiful face of yours reflecting back". (I was busted so I went for broke).
Miss Beth: "Why Matthew are you stumbly trying to say it is me you are interested in?" (The first time She ever called me Matthew. It honestly gave me a tingle up my spine).
Me: "Yes. I like you Beth. There I admitted, LOL!
Miss Beth: "Well this has suddenly gotten interesting. When you were going to tell me?"
Me: "Soon. I just wanted to wait until time passed after the whole fisaco with Alex. I thought you needed your space. That and well, I wanted something else too."
Miss Beth: "Let me guess. Diana's approval right?"
Me: "How did you know?"
Miss Beth: "Di told me".
Me: Damn that girl! LOL! Did I at least get it?"
Miss Beth: "None of your business yet is it?"
Me: "Very true".
Miss Beth: "Well now Matt since you been exposed for liking me and if I may so, a bit smitten with me. What is you wish to do with me?"
Me: "Well I was hoping we can go out sometime."
Miss Beth: "As friends?"
Me: "To start off yes. I think that would be the easiest. We can go out as friends and see where it leads".
Miss Beth "Oh goody Matt, just what I need another friend. Is this your way of sweeping a lady off her feet?"
Me: "LOL not really".
Miss Beth: "And are your intentions really just to be friends with me "and see where it leads"?
Me: "No" (I was so embarrased at this point). Your not going to make this easy are you? LOL!"
Miss Beth: "Why should I?"
Me: "You shouldn't."
Miss Beth: "Alright then what are your intentions Matthew. Be specific this time, no bullshitting around here!"
Me: "Beth, I would very interested in taking you out on a date sometime in the very near future. I do not wish to be just friends with you. Far from it. I am quite fasinicated by you and yes, a bit smitten with you to say the least".
Miss Beth: "Good that is better. So you want to take me out on a date? Alright, when and what you were thinking?"
Me: What about this Friday night? I was thinking I could take you out to dinner and we could grab a drink afterwards so we can get to know each other better."
Miss Beth: "That sounds very nice Matthew. But no thank you".
Me: "Oh okay. You must have plans that evening?"
Miss Beth: "No I just don't want to see you then."
Me:  "What about Saturday night?"
Miss Beth: "I got plans that night sorry."
Me: "What are you doing Sunday then?"
Miss Beth: "Sunday is family day. I don't do first dates on family day".
Me: "Well, do you want to go out with me some other time?".
Miss Beth: "I'll think about it".


When She sent that to me, I thought it was over with and I had blown it. I honestly was depressed. I figure Miss Beth thought I was a complete putz. "I'll think about it" in my experience meant "No chance in hell and I just want to toy with you one last time". I spent the next day and a half almost beating myself up. I should have asked out sooner, I should told Her in person that I liked Her, I should have gotten Miss Diana's approval sooner etc. All these thoughts were raining down on me. I have a bit of hope if She was just busy for the weekend. But She was totally free on Friday night, "just did not wish to see me then". Talk about your ultimate rejection! I did not feel like eating, excerising or even going out. When I went to the gym during that time period, I avoided seeing Miss Beth and Miss Diana like the plague. I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I thought I played my cards so well but reality was telling me I totally fucked up. I was resigned to the fact She did not want to go out with me and it killed me. Then late on Thursday night, I received an email:

Miss Beth: "So I thought it over Matt and decided that I do wish to go on a date with you. I am free Saturday afternoon. You may take me out to lunch and then we can see what I want do from there". (Note how she was complete in control and said "we can see what I want to do from there" and not us? I was so essentic with Her saying yes on a date, I didn't even notice).
Me: "Fantastic! Where do you wish to go?"
Miss Beth: "Now Matthew, not only have you observed me with a keen eye these past few months but you also spent a ton of time talking with my best friend. You should know what type of resturants I like to eat at by now."
Me: "I do. I just want to make sure we go somewhere you really enjoy.
Miss Beth: "I'd guess your going have to hope you did a good job listening to Di when she talked about me and when you observed me".
Me: "I'd guess so. How should we do this? Should we meet at the gym or do you wish for me to pick you up. I can drive".
Miss Beth: "You can pick me up at my parents house. I will email you the address tomorrow. Pick me up at noon - SHARP!".
So the following day, Miss Beth email Her parents address and instructions on how to get there along with another nugget:
Miss Beth: "When you get there, just wait for me outside. Do not ring the door bell or knock. Nobody will be home outside of me so there is no reason too. Just make sure you are there at noon sharp and I will come out."
Me: "Got it, thanks! I am really forward to tomorrow."
Miss Beth: "As I am I....so far. :)


So now it was set. Our first date. I had a million things to decide and not a lot of time to do it in. I was literally jumping for joy and petrified at the same time. Where was I going to take Her? How should I dress?? How should I act??? Was this just a pity date??? After all, it was in the afternoon over "lunch". I really didn't know what to think of all of this. Ultimately, I tried to push my concerns behind and concentrate on the following fact: The Young Woman I was crazy about had agreed to go on a "date" with me and I was picking Her up tomorrow. I couldn't be happier....and more nervous at the same time.


Coming Up Next: "Our First Date"












2 comments:

  1. Great post! Very interesting story about a very dominant woman and the guy she really wants. Can't wait for that first date story. Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill,

      Ask you and shall receive. It will be posted in a few moments hopefully!

      Cheers!



      Mr. Beth

      Delete