Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The 'Superior Ones'

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/female-supremacy-ms-heidi/1105697329?ean=9781447587576
 
A fabulous read for those who are looking to better understand Female Superiority like I was these past few months. It truly made me understand why I been feeling submissive more and more Women beyond Miss Beth & Her circle. The tipping point was during a lunch with two interns from my office, Shea and Brianna in August:
 
 
 
Like I explained in an comment on an earlier post, both Brianna and Shea were totally fearless when it came to interacting with me and the executive staff even though They were college interns. They called me "Matt" right away, not Mister. They would come into my office every day chatting/asking questions/getting to know me on a personal level etc. Meanwhile, our male college interns could barely put two sentences together and walked around like they were little school boys. By end of the first month there, They were asking me to get coffee with them. And not long after that, we would go out too lunch together. It was during our last lunch visit that I begin to have a thought in my mind. What if They were suddenly to say, "You can go wash our car Matt".  I honestly blushed at the thought even though we were talking about something and I immediately began to cough acting like that made me turn flush. I also began to panic a bit. The reason was simple. These were my reactions to my little day dream:
 
1. Whose car wishes to be washed first?
2. Shall I polish it as well or wait for that order first?
3. Would I be lucky enough to get a nice reward for my good service?

That absolutely freak me out. Not that my thought was silly, not that it was a bit crazy considering They were college interns. No my first thought to them ordering me to wash their cars is what order and should I polish it. I began to also notice my eyes could not stop looking down at Their long tan legs and feet. I also noticed my cock was getting rock hard at the thought of serving Shea and Brianna. I believe it was in that moment I truly began to believe in Female Superiority; two college interns had completely overpowered me so much that I wanted to serve Them and be happy about it.
 
It took everything in me to not fall to my knees and ask to do Their bidding. I told Beth this during our next "Power Session". I was in Her goregous strong arms naked as I explain my thought and how it trigger a realization in my brain that Female Superiority is truly the way of the world. She kissed me gently on the forehead while playing with my hair explaining how proud She was of me and that to not worry: She will guide me during my journey and explain the do's and dont''s of what She expects now. I then asked what should I have done had They really said that. My Wife responded by saying She doesn't know them or knew They wish for me to serve Them, She would need to speak with them first on the boundaries and expectations. I finally asked respectfully what would happen if She gave Brianna and Shea the okay. My Wife smiled but then threw me to the ground. She then slam Her foot on my throat and declared:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment