Sunday, October 14, 2012

News Reel Update

Obviously, there is much I must update you on. And again, I am sorry that I have not kept up with the blog. A lot has been happening over the past few months and Miss Beth said to let it slide "just this once". I also appreciate all the kind words and wishes when I was sick. Meant a lot and I hope I can make it up to you. With that said, here is a quick update on some of the more popular issues on the blog:


1. Miss Jessica: Regrettably, Miss Jessica and I were unable to have a true summer of practice sessions due to my illness however we did some really good work in August including a two-week cramp session which was to say the least, a lot of fun! But it also was very eye opening as well which I will discuss in the coming days and weeks. Currently, Miss Jessica is doing extremely well during Her first semester of college (did great on Her mid-terms!) and is adjusting to the new life fabulously. She already has a few young men "on a string" and is working part-time at the dungeon however for the time being; She is just an apprentice. This actually has nothing to do with our shorten summer lessons, the Mistresses just decided in incoporating it since They wish to hire more new Mistresses. Miss Jessica now is assisting the other Mistresses with VIP clients and is on schedule to be a solo Mistress early next year. She is very happy with being the dungeon and cannot wait to go solo. We had coffee once already and hope to do so again in a few weeks along with Miss Beth & I taking Her out to dinner once Christmas Break begins. Miss Jessica wanted me to send Her wishes and that She truly was flatter by all your words and gushes.


2. Miss Beth Bodybuilding Season: Miss Beth has pretty much finish Her bodybuilding season and it went extremely well. She won in Her class twice and won a overall title along with a 3rd place showing. My Wife has one more competition left but it's more for fun so She will not be concerned with where She finishes even though there is little doubt, She will win Her weight class and compete for another overall title. She also had a lot of fun even though I wasn't there LOL! This was planned like I discussed in another post, Miss Beth wanted one more year on the circuit as a "Single Woman". Ironically, I might be joining Her for the 2nd half of the last competition, She has not decided if that is what She wishes. Next year, I will be going along with Her to every competition (at least that is the plan) assuming She will be completing Her circuit next season. It is planned to be Her last but She might not compete in every one. Again, I will explain as time goes on. Miss Beth wanted to let everyone know how awesome you are when it comes to your support of Her bodybuilding career! It makes Her work even harder!!



3. Miss Beth's Business Career: As some of you have read before, Miss Beth has been offer opportunties to leave being in the gym as a full-time trainer and instead work in a executive position. Until now, She has respectfully declined these opportunities for various reasons. Recently though, She got an offer to Her that was unacceptable to turn down. The overall compensasion was absolutely wowing (She was kind enough to let me see the offer sheet) and it is something Miss Beth believes will be rewarding yet still allow Her to train a bit which She still wants to do. She will be joining this new position at the start of the New Year. Between now and then, She continues to train full-time while looking for a new business wardrobe. If one can understand, this obviously has a major impact on my career since as I discussed before, Miss Beth wanted one of us to stay at home and take care of our family one day. Until now, She had not decided who that was going to be since Miss Beth was open in Her mind to be a stay-at Mom. The key word is until now. My Wife has decided She wishes to continue Her career even after we start a family therefore....


4. My Business Career: I have accepted the new role Miss Beth has decided for me and will become a homemaker and eventually, a stay-at home dad. Miss Beth sat me down after She came up with this decision and while She was not going to accept any attempt by me to change Her mind ("I have put my foot down and that is the final word on this; just like any issue"), She welcome any questions or concerns I might have. My only concern is that I truly wished to keep working a bit, at least until the children came and explained there was an opportunity for me to consult and work from home. I asked if we could try this for a bit assuming my company was okay with it. She thought about it and agreed though Miss Beth did warn me that if She decided I need to quit, I needed to quit immediately! I of course, accepted these terms (I have no choice) and over the past few weeks, I spoken to my boss about consulting from home instead of being a full-time employee. We have work it out that I will be transiting from a full-time employee over the next several months to a consultant. Miss Beth was okay with this since I asked Her first before saying yes. My consulting hours will be pretty heavily to start with but once the family comes, Miss Beth will make adjustments as She see fits, including quitting. For those who are curious, Miss Beth in Her new role will make more then She and I make right now...and then some so me working is more for me to contribute to the house, self-esteem and put money towards investments and entertainment...not to live off of.

That also leads me into something that will need it's own post so I will leave it at that. I did get your questions over the past few months and we will be having another Mail Bag Question Post soon.



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!

    I hope your recovery is complete.

    I look forward to reading more about your experiences with the gorgeous, powerful, dominant women in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words.

      There should be plenty of share. Lots going on, all of it wonderful things!

      Delete