Tuesday, October 16, 2012

US Presidential Politics....Female Superiority Style

For those who might not be unware, the Green Party is running the first all-Female ticket:
http://www.gp.org/index.php

Ironcially, these two brave Women were arrested protesting their exclusion to the "all-male party" which was the 2nd presidential debate:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/green-party-candidates-arrested-at-presidential-debate/

Now, we respect everyone's opinion especially our wonderful readers so this is just a suggestion of what possibly to do come November 6th:

Those living in "Battleground States": Vote your conscience. Personally, we have problems with both candidates and see pluses/minuses with each.
Those not living in "Battleground States":  Vote for Jill Stein and her vice presidential running mate Cheri Honkala!



Both Miss Beth and I believe it's LONG LONG LONG overdue that the "all-boys club" of US Presidential Politics be broken. Our country more then ever needs the guiding and nuturing of a strong, smart, superior Woman...not a typical conserative or liberal man. Women have proven time and time again over the past several decades that they are better then men in every possible way so it's about time us men gave the keys over to the sex that deserves it..Women.

And if I sound like I am embracing "Female Superiority" more it's well....because I am. Obviously my Wife deciding I will basically be a "Homemaker" had a major in it but there are other factors too which I will discuss in my next post. BTW, here is a recap on how we went over who we were voting for (We respect the right to a voters privacy therefore we will not disclose who will be punch on our ballot..nor ask you!)

During a "Power Session" at the kitchen table, Miss Beth open up some time to discuss politics and my thoughts on who we should vote for. Obviously Miss Beth "owns" my vote just like She owns everything else with me but my Wife truly is a kind and wonderful ruler, therefore She welcome my opinions and ideas. We sat for awhile and had a very intellectual and respectful discussion (Something Romney/Obama really need to learn) and afterwards, Miss Beth gushed about how well I articulated my viewpoints and how much I respected. My wife finished by saying She will keep my opinions and ideas in mind while making Her own. Then during the next "Power Session", Miss Beth respectfully sat me down and told me who we were going to vote for. :)


4 comments:

  1. I don't think it is a good idea to vote for a candidate only because the candidate happens to be a woman any more than because he is a man. Many people voted the last time for a candidate only because he was black. That has turned out to have been very poor reasoning. No, i am not racially predjudiced, there are many black men and women who i would vote for. Examples "Conde" Rice for any office, Allan West, a very outspoken ex service man officer are the two who immidiately come to mind. The man in office right now has, among his many vices, been doing everything he could do to try to take away, not just some of our freedoms, but to take over every facet of our lives. He has done everything immaginable to destroy our nations constitution. He has issued well over 300 exectutive orders in 3-1/2 years, all of them designed for total government control. I fear for my granson who is already, as a oreteenager, saddled with a incomprehensible debt that can only become an even greaer burden to his future children. If Obama returns to office, i am going to retire, buy a lolly-pop factory and stand on street corners giving out looly-pops to every passerby.

    Sorry to jump in on the campain trail like this, but you brought up the subject. This is probably the single most important vote that our nation has ever been faced with. The incumbent is NOT the best man out there.
    Observing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Observing,

      Thank you for the thoughtful and honest reply. We welcome opinions of all kinds including those we might disagree with.

      As we said if you live in a state where the election will be decided, vote for your conscience and in that case it would be for Romney; which we respect. We are kindly asking those who live in states were it won't be determined to vote for the all-Female platform. Simply put, We believe that a statement must be made that Women are no longer pushing for power but are now in power and it's only a matter of time before They have total power.

      And like I stated in my post, I am now a believer in Female Superiority which goes beyond Female-Led Relationships. I truly believe that not only is my Wife superior to me and I must serve but the entire male population to Women. There is no doubt in my mind that Women are superior in every way possible compared to men and to deny Their place as rightful rulers of the world is only causing our world to be in danger. There are many different writers on this subject, One of the best is by Elise Sutton:

      http://elisesutton.homestead.com/main.html

      Delete
    3. Where to begin? To call this type of practice irresponsible would be a gross understatement. Voting for the all-female ticket so that women can have total power. That doesn't sound a tad bit...fascist, to you? It'll be a sad day when we vote for candidates just to "make a statement" of questionable value. There's no point in even presenting an argument because rationality has gone out the window on this blog, so I won't.

      P.S. The "writers" on this subject are nothing more than commercial entities feeding the submissive male ego for profit. Elise Sutton? You're kidding me, right?

      Delete