Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Miss Beth's Election Night Menu

As millions of Americans stayed clued to the TV set in order to watch a close bitter election hopefully FINALLY end, we will not be. Both Miss Beth and I think it's absolutely ridicilous that we have to act like spoiled brats that get what they want, when they want. Instead, we will wait to tomorrow in order to find out who won (though we both think Obama is going to win in a close election). Therefore Miss Beth has a different agenda for us tonight. She left out Her menu of choice for me which I will share (Note: I wrote Miss Beth's instructions down so you can Her words!):

1. Magic Closet (Crossdressing):

Miss Beth: "Be ready in the magic closet by the time I get home and wait for me. Make sure you ready for transformation by having shaved smooth legs and anywhere else. Be kneeling when I come in and facing the wall (the magic closet should be noted is not an actual closet but rather a storage area we converted to be part of Her dungeon in the basement). I have not decided on your outfit tonight since I am torn between you putting on that cute black cocktail outfit I bought for you or your maid outfit. Either way, be ready for full makeup since I want Mattie to be extra pretty tonight!
2. Dinner:
Miss Beth: "Dinner will be served shortly afterwards by you. Make sure the wine is chilled unlike last time (I took a few whacks for that). You may dine with me once I served however you will be eating chicken instead of a petite steak. I am still holding denying you a few things after your fuck up on Holloween (I will write about that in another post). I expect the table to be set to my standards and the food as well. If not, I will spit the food out and make you whip something up from stratch (and if were Her, it's always something more difficult the 2nd time you do something) or make you reset the table..as I taunt and spank you for doing a poor job the first time around".

3. Worship/Admiration Time:
Miss Beth: "As I relax for a bit and drink My wine, you will be worship and adoring me in any matter I request. That tongue of yours is going to get a real workout. Ditto for those lips. If you wish to pray to your Goddess tonight (this is strictly a roleplay; my Wife knows She isn't a true God LOL), then this would be a good time to do it. Ditto for your early Christmas wish list. I know you are such a little boy at heart, it's one of the many MANY things I adore about you so if you have an idea what you want Miss Santa to bring you for Christmas this year, tonight be a okay night to do that".
4. Playtime:
Miss Beth: "Not sure on what our playtime tonight will all entail but just be ready for anything and everything. Since I got you all dressed up Mattie, it be a great night for a kidnapping my sissy boy! I can put on my leather army outfit. I know how hard that makes your dick! I expect you to fight back and not roll over even though we both know how it will end. With me posing over you in complete victory and you either KOed or begging for mercy!"
5. Strapon Time:


Note: Ignore the text above. I just thought the picture was so perfect what a Woman looks like when She is fucking Her man. Major assistance to Mistress Lisa where I found it along with the crossdressing photo. Please check out Her blog which I have link too. What a sexy dominate Woman!).
Miss Beth: "Just be ready to take it a lot up the ass tonight. Hard and fast will be the motto for me tonight, no working it in tonight my sissy bitch! I will let you lube it up with your mouth though, God have you gotten better at sucking and worshipping it. Ditto for taking it better and not fighting me when I ask you not too. It has not gone unnoticed by your Goddess. Neither has your willingness to have strapon on time. Your such a wonderful subby hubby!"
6. Sex:
Miss Beth: "Yes rejoice my pet hubby, your getting some tonight. Check that, your getting a lot! I know I have not let you cum since the whole Holloween incident (and a bit before that according to your cum diary) but your getting an early break tonight. I been craving your cock since Sunday and I plan on sucking but mostly fucking it dry. Be also prepared for your brains to be fucked out of your skull as well. Slow and soft, fast and hard ...be ready for it all tonight my hubby! LOVE YOU! Kisses and spankings, B"
I hope everyone has a wonderful night as Miss Beth planned for us. I better go though, the food is almost ready and I must make sure everything is set and be in the Magic Closet by the time my Wife gets home!


2 comments:

  1. For the record, poor Mattie is still recovering from our election night event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment. (and it's spelled "dominant"(Woman) not dominate Woman.)

    -Mistress Lisa
    http://mistresslisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete