Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My First Training With Miss Jessica Part II

As I got walk back to the dungeon, I noticed the clock on the wall stated it was just a bit past midnight. Doing the math in my head, I figured out that Mistress Jessica and I wrestled for about forty-five minutes without any real breaks. No wonder I am already sore I thought to myself as I entered the dungeon again and took my proper "Ready Position". As I knelt and faced the wall, several emotions hit me. I was very exicted about how the night was going and couldn't wait to see what happened next. That was tempermented though by being nervous since Mistress Jessica had already kicked my ass on the mats but promised it was just the start. I also wondered what Mistress Jessica was going to change into and if She enjoyed the strawberries that I cut for Her. But mostly, I was missing my Wife. I was throughly enjoying my time with Mistress Jessica (and hoped She was feeling the same) and I know Miss Beth was having a great time wtih Tom but still...I was missing Her greatly. She truly is my world and any time I am apart there is a pain in my heart that nothing will truly satisfy. I wanted to call Her so badly so I could tell Miss Beth how much I was missing Her and hope Her evening was going great but I did not wished to disturb Miss Beth while being with one of Her gentleman callers. That would be inappropriate. I waited for a while longer but soon enough, the door opened me and I could hear the *click* *click* of either high heels or boots on the floor. She had looked speculator in Her black high heels when we went out and wrestled earlier but I yet to see Mistress Jessica in knee high boots and well...I love knee high boots on a Woman so I was hoping She'd have a pair on. She shrutted around the room for a moment behind me before speaking:Miss Jessica: "You may turn around now and look".
Me: "Yes Mistress Jessica".


I turned around and my mouth nearly hit the ground. Okay, it hit the ground. Mistress Jessica was wearing a nearly identical SchoolGirl outfit that Linsday Lohan wore in "Mean Girls". Only She looked better in it. She also was wearing the knee high black boots which I was hoping for. I must have been drooling at that point.
Mistress Jessica: "I take you like it my servant".
Me: "More like love and adore Goddess Jessica".
Mistress Jessica: "Good boy".
Mistress Jessica walked around the room a bit watching and giggling as I just pinned for Her. She finally sat down on the chair throne over near the mats.
Miss Jessica: "Crawl to me slut and kneel before me, I wish to speak with you for a few moments before we continue on".  I did I was told and took a place kneeling in front of Her.
Me: "Is there anything you wish for me to do as we speak Mistress?"
Miss Jessica: "It be nice if you cleaned my boots with your tongue as we spoke, start with the toes on my right foot and work your way up. Don't miss a spot or my feet might get violent with you. You wouldn't want would you?"
Me: "Of course not, Mistress Jessica".

I then begin to worship Her boots starting with Her right toes. I worked my lips and tongue deliberately making sure I cleaned and worshipped each part throughly in order not to anger Miss Jessica feet and have them get violent. As I cleaned and worshipped, Miss Jessica and I talked:
Miss Jessica: "How did you enjoy the first half of our session?"
Me: *Between licks* "It was wonderful Mistress Jessica. You kicked my ass all over the mats.
Miss Jessica: "Good. Do you have any advice for me this second half?"
Me: "Not really Mistress Jessica. You are doing so wonderful, so powerful. If I could say one thing Mistress humbly, it be this. Being your going to get experienced sessioners like myself, you can turn it up both with the phyiscal and mental pain. We know our limits and know when we are in real trouble."
Miss Jessica: "Very well. I was hoping you would say that and thank you for the compliments. Is there anything you wish to ask me?"
Me: "Yes Mistress Jessica. What made You put on the SchoolGirl outfit. It truly is driving me crazy!"
Miss Jessica: "*Giggles*. A few reasons my bitch. I know future submissives will want to session with me in it since I am young. I also know it was a fantasy of yours to be beaten and dominated by the Girls in your High School. And of course, I read your blog *laughs out loud*.
Me: *Gulp*. "You did? Thank You Mistress. May I ask what you thought?"
Miss Jessica: "It's very good. Very erotic at points as well. I throughly enjoyed it so far".
Me: "What you think about what I said about you Mistress Jessica?" I asked nervously.
Miss Jessica" *Grabs my hair while in the middle of worshipping Her calf and pulls my head up to look directly at Her..and smiles*. "I was very flattered about what You wrote about me. I really do enjoy your company and look forward to this summer training with you. And I took as a compliment that you think I look like a young Lindsay Lohan".
Me: "With better muscles, brains, grace, sweetness and beauty".
Miss Jessica: "Oh heavens my slut. Now, your just kissing my ass. We will get to that later! *Laughs* But I do appreciate it."
She pulled me up more and gave me a big kiss, the biggest one we had so far before throwing me back down.
Miss Jessica: "Finish working over the boots my bitch. We have lots to do still".
Me: "Yes Miss Jessica, thank You. You are too kind with me".
I continued to worship Her boots until I finished polishing both with my tongue. After I  finished, She rubbed them on me body for a few moments before grabbing my hair again. Miss Jessica proceeds to grab my hair and stands. "Stand and walk with me". I do so and she dragged me over to the St. Andrew's Cross. For those who don't know what it looks like, here is an example:



Miss Jessica then began to tie me in using the straps. I notice She looked at me as She tighten. I nod to Her that She can make them tight. Mistress Jessica guides my hands and feet to each spot. It takes her a bit with the first one, my right hand but after that..She snapped them into place no problem. When Miss Jessica snapped the last one into place, my heart and body sunked. I was comletely vulnerable, clapped down to a cross naked in front of a Goregous Domiante Young Woman wearing a School Girl outfit. I hung there for a moment before She pulled in.............................
by the neck. Making me look deep into Her eyes, She began to play with me with Miss Jessica's free hand. Taking turns between teasing me with raking Her nails against my body, slapping my face and pulling on my very sensitive nipples. Mistress Jessica toyed with me both physcially and mentally:

Miss Jessica: "Now I got you complete vunerable, what should I do with you?"
Me: Whatever You wish Mistress".
Miss Jessica: "Hmmmmm I like the sound of that!"
Me: "Thank You Mistress, I only aim to please You".
Miss Jessica: "Good and watching you squirm and cry in agony pleasing me. Do you know why slut?"
Me: "Because I'm pathetic compared to You Mistress".  *Tries to look down*
Miss Jessica: *Pulls my head back up* "No...you are NOTHING compared to me. For all your hard work, dedication and abilites...it pales into what I do naturally..which is to be superior. And it turns you on so much doesn't my slut?"
Me: "Yes, Mistress".
Miss Jessica: "Awwwwwwwwwww isn't that a shame? A young little girl like me completely controlling, abusing and using you, this powerful big strong man?? *Slaps my face hard*
Me: "Thank You Mistress".
Miss Jessica: "Correct you should always thank Me."
Mistress Jessica continued to play with me like this for a bit, until She said:
Miss Jesscia: "I am going to break you down to nothing now. I already physcially and mentality broken you in half but now I must tear you down in every way possible until there is nothing left of you. Do you understand my bitch?"
Me: "Yes Mistress Jessica and thank you!"
Miss Jessica rubbed Her hands all over my body looking for a first place to attack. Finally She settled onto to my abs and smiled saying, "This will do" and began slamming punches into my exposed stomach!


*WHAM* "One! "Thank You Mistress!" I yelled as She nailed me with a hard left closed fist right in my stomach.
*BAM* "Two Thank You Mistress!" I barked as She hit me in the same way except with Her right. She then began to alternate between hands with each hard ass punch
*WHACK* "Three! Thank You Mistress!"
*BOOM* "Four! Thank You Mistress!"
*SNAP* "Five!" Thank You Mistress!"
*CRACK* "Six! Thank You Mistress!!"
She had the most evil grin on Her face, Mistress Jessica was truly enjoying this and took Her time. SEVEN...EIGHT...NINE.....TEN it would continue. I thank Her for each and with each one, I grunted a bit more. She talked a bit of trash between shots making sure that I was being beaten emotionally as well as physically. ELEVEN..TWELVE came right after another and I thank Her for both, my head was now started to hang. Mistress Jessica stopped for a bit and got some water. She took Her time and drank admirally Her work. My belly was pretty red already. "Open" She barked out and forced my mouth open. Mistress Jessica spat a bit of water in my mouth before letting me drink from the glass as She poured it into my mouth. "Thank You Mistress" is all I could say. She then began got up to hit me some more, I leaned in and said, "A bit more to the center please Mistress " as Her last few punches were a bit close to my ribs. Mistress nodded and thank Her for the quick moment of humbled guidance and proceed to give me twelve more, harder then earlier. By the time, we reach the twenties I was having a tough time getting the words out, the pain was so great and the wind had been knock out of me so greatly. I literally yelled the last three shots including the last one "TWENTY FOUR! OH GOD THANK YOU MISTRESS!". I then sagged even more as She smiled.  If She untied me, I would be unable to stand and instead fall right down to the ground and into the fetile position. But She wasn't even close to letting me down. Mistress Jessica then took another short breather and began to feel my body again. "MMMMMMM those abs are tight but I think they are mush now, aren't they" as She grabs them and I moan. "What do we have here?" She finally said as Miss Jessica grab hold of my hard cock which was stiff as a board. "Turn on where we by My belly punching?" She asked. "Yes Mistress Jessica, very much so!" I respond. "We shouldn't let your belly have all the fun, should we?" She said sadistically. I could not even get out a reponse before Mistress Jessica struck again.

*BAM* The dungeon felt like it shook as Mistress Jessica plants a hard right knee into my cock and balls. "One! Thank You Mistress!" I respond, in terrible pain. She knew not to hit me with full force but plenty of force still so that I was in terrible pain. I shooked so hard, the cross nearly moved. "Awwww, poor little men. Your dicks just can't take it, can they?" Mistress Jessica tormented me as She stroke and rub my cock with a violent motion..then gently. She then nailed with another hit, this time with Her left foot slamming those great knee high boots into me so hard, I thought it was going to enter me. "OH GOD! TWO!! THANK YOU MISTRESS". She just smiled and talked tons of trash, mostly about every man downfall is his penis..and that is where Women truly rule. I was in no shape to fight..or let's face it, wanted too. Mistress Jessica really took Her time both tormenting and being kind but eventually She busted me four more times *THREE* *FOUR* *FIVE* *SIX*. She gave me a moment of rest....but just a moment. Many enough time to
catch my breath and throw some water on my face. My body was breaking down like crazy and my cock and balls were on fire. Miss Jessica didn't say a word, just played with my hair and again...admired Her work. Before I knew it, She continue with ballbusting me...*SEVEN* *EIGHT* *NINE* *TEN* *ELEVEN* *TWELVE*. Each one seemed to break me more, each time I yelled out the number and thank Her....but each time it got more difficult. Her legs were like fucking sledgehammers, no doubt a combination of excerise, horseback riding and gymnistics. Miss Jessica gave me another break but a shorter one.
Miss Jessica: "Want some water my bitch?"
Me: "Thank You, Mistress Jessica..You are very kind!"
I opened my mouth and expect eventually to feel cool water come down..only it never does. Instead She pulls by my hair so we are close and She brings it slowly and cruelly.
Miss Jessica: "Too bad".
I dropped my head and thank Her regardless. Wow I think to myself, She is really getting into this. It's like Miss Jessica was born for this. My thoughts quickly fade as more pain enters me. *THIRTEEN* *FOURTEEN* *FIFITEEN* *SIXTEEN*..seemed to come in rapid fire mode. I am now drooling from my mouth, She pushes my mouth closed. "Quiet whinning, your just supposed to just take" She barks out. I nod and apologized so we continue on. We cross the *TWENTY* barrier and after around the *TWENTY-THREE* smash, I begin to lose consiousness. The pain is too much...my head now drops...eyes close...and I moan quietly. Not only where my cock and balls hurting but every part of me. She noticed it and immediately began to play with my hair:
Miss Jessica: "How are you doing?"
Me: "I'm okay Mistress Jessica, it's really starting to hurt. Your breaking me so easily".
She smiled and told me I can have a break before we move to another "activity". I nodded and just rested. Miss Jessica again asked me if I wanted water and this time, She gave it too me. She continued to play with my hair and rub Her hands on my broken body. Miss Jessica even kissed my cheeks and a quick peck on the lips. "Rest", She commands and leaves me for a few. I just let my body hang there. Both my cock/balls and belly feeling all red.


Miss Jessica made Her return in a few minutes. She went over to the table with all the "tools" on it and thought for a bit. "What to pick"....She said outloud. Miss Jessica picked up a few playing with it in Her and snapped it on Her opposite wrist, to see how much it hurt. Finally, She grabbed the riding crop and gave it a quick feel and snap. "This will do", She said to Herself before turning to me as I watched Her out of the side of my head. "Fitting isn't it...considering how much I ride horses" She said laughly. I just nodded and dropped my head in shame.

Miss Jessica: "Awwwwwwwww poor baby, are you scared?"
Me: "Yes Mistress Jessica very. Your power makes me want to shake in fear!"
Miss Jessica: "Music to my ears..dont worry hun. I won't hurt you...too badly".

She then comes over to me and plays around with my body looking for some soft spots. Finally, Miss Jessica began to snap the crop on my right nipple. Obviously, Miss Beth had taught Her well because well...my nipples are very sensitive. Miss Jessica began to either pull or snap them with Her riding crop. I moan out and took the pain for awhile but eventually...I had to use a safe word for the first time all night.."Yellow Mistress Jessica" I say softly as the pain was becoming too great. She immediately let go and rubbed my body for a bit, making sure I was okay. "Can you continue" Miss Jessica asked. "Yes Mistress Jessica, just needed a moment - thank you".  She let me rest for a moment before continuing.


Miss Jessica proceeded to work my body all over the place with Her riding crop. She either snap a long hard shot against a body part or several short ones. I yelled out with each one counting each count whereever....whenever She hit me. Mistress Jessica really whacked me around and in all different body parts. My nipples, belly, cock, legs, feet...even my knees, legs particuarly my thighs and even the side of my ass. I actually lost count on how many times She hit me therefore I took several "punishment whacks". She truly was taking me apart and eventually, I could not lift my head and I slumped down as I hung. Miss Jessica pauses Her beating and rubs my body. She rubbed it for what it seemed about 2 minutes including rubbing Her goregous one against mine. Then, Mistress Jessica said, "Next" and slowly but surely uncuffed me from the cross. After all four cuffs were done, I dropped to my knees and then fell forward but I caught myself so I went to all 4's.

I cough a bit more and She lets me relax. "Water" is all Mistress Jessica says. "No, Mistress Jessica thank you". I catch my breath and my body slowly stops screaming in pain. Mistress Jessica leans over and puts Her foot on my back:

Miss Jessica: "You know what I love to ride?"
Me: "Horses Mistress Jessica".
Miss Jessica: "Yes, but you know who are even better to ride?"
Me: "Men, Mistress Jessica".
Miss Jessica: "That is correct again! Very good. Men. And men have to be treated as same as horses. They needed to be broken both physically and spiritually. Have I done that to you?"
Me: "Yes Mistress Jessica! I am broken and now am yours".
Miss Jessica: Now, get on all 4's better and parade me around the room.
I nod and do as I am told. Mistress Jessica slides Her goregous ass on my back. I shake as She does and slaps my ass to get going. I do so and parade
Her around the room. We actually make two full turns around it before She finally barks out, "My throne my bitch". I nod and make my way there. I stopped and Mistress Jessica got off me like an amusement park horse.


Mistress Jessica proceeded to then sit on Her throne. I laid at Her feet for a bit before She finally commanded me: "On my lap face down pathetic man!". I nod and know exactly what She wants. I lay on top of Her and moan a bit as I do. My ass up in the air, I know what is coming. A replay of our first meeting except this time, I am in line for a lot more whacks then twenty-five! Miss Jessica: "You done well tonight my slave but you been a bad boy too and need to be punished for it." I knew exactly what She was talking about. My cock had been hard all night. *WHACK* She nailed me with a open hand. "One! Thank You Mistress Jessica". And so it began. One right after another. Some quick and several. Some light and soft. But Mistress Jessica showed no mercy both physically and mentally as She made me admit several embarrasing things:


Miss Jessica: "Do you want me my slut?"
Me: "No! Mistress Jessica, that wouldn't be proper!"
Miss Jessica: "LIAR BITCH!" *SMACK* *SMACK* "Tell the truth or I will beat you even worse!"
Me: "Oh God! Yes Mistress Jessica I DO I DO!"
Miss Jessica: *Smack* "How badly?"
Me: "So badly Mistress Jessica. Since the first moment you walk through Miss Beth's and I's home.
It's impossible not too! Your so beautiful, strong and smart. A Goddess!"

Mistress Jessica went back and forth between smacking me with Her open hand and riding crop. To go along with embarrasing me more:
Miss Jessica: *Smack* "Tell me how bad you want to dominate you?"
Me: "OH GOD THANK YOU MISTRESS JESSICA!" I'd say with a whimper "I want you to take a strapon and fuck me in order to take me your bitch completely".
Miss Jessica: *Smack* "Oh that sounds wonderful my bitch. You do realize that I am very well trained in using a strapon. Thanks to your wonderful Wife!" *Smacks *Smacks* *Evil laugh*
Me: "THANK YOU MISTRESS JESSICA!!"
I again lost count on how many whacks I took to my ass. But it was a lot. A good sixty I want to say. At the end, I was drooling from my mouth and could no longer even hold myself up across Her knees. I was slotched, drool all over me and moaning. Mistress Jessica then stood and had me drop to the ground. I fell over and laid there for awhile. She left the room (I assume to use the bathroom and get more water). I just laid there and moaned, my ass completely on fire and close to having marks. She finally came back and spoke but not before dropping Her foot on my back:


Miss Jessica: "We are off the clock essentially. We have finished everything I want to practice with you for now that I would use in a session. So I want your opinion. Either I can dismiss you for tonight and we just hangout for the night and have a great time with each other's company until we go to sleep. Or we continue on and go off the clock. And if we go off the clock, not everything we practice will be something I use in a session".

I could honestly feel my submission being dangled in front of me. In one aspect, I was getting a choice of whether or not I wanted to stop playing tonight. Even though I had much longer kink sessions with Miss Beth, it had been an intense first one with Miss Jessica. I could been happy just going to bed. But I knew She wanted more...much more. And so did I. My cock has been errect all night long and if She wanted to continue, I could too.
Me: "Whatever You wish Mistress Jessica. I am here to serve you!"
Miss Jessica: "Good little slut. Now rest for a few minutes before we continue on...and I'll make your head explode" *Evil Laugh*

Coming up: Final Chapter of "My First Training With Miss Jessica Part III - Off The Clock".








4 comments:

  1. Hi Mr. Beth

    You are a lucky man on earth to be able to serves so many dominant woman. By the look at them it really make me wet and feeling weak & submissive to them.

    In the recent years, I am also observing or seeing a lot of female superiority moment and blogs. I am now a true believer in female superiority and I fully agreed with you that one day, the man will be the 2nd class human.

    Many time I thought my lady boss or Wife would made a wrong decision about something i though I was right, but it ended up I was very wrong because we man do not have that kind of foresight and thinking as the woman have.

    What they are thinking is always way ahead of us and my boss always said that man are a simple mind creature. Which is right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daniel! It sounds like you have a great boss and Wife! You are one lucky guy too.

      I have come to believe in Female Superiority as I gotten older. I used to think that I was just a submissive male and "some" Women were superior over me. But the more Women I serve, the more I realize that it's more then just that. My training with Miss Jessica is a great example. When a 18-year old recent high school graduate young Woman can physically/mentality/emotionally break a highly successful, in-shaped 34 year old male and overpower/dominate him, you know the "Battle Of The Sexes" is pretty much over with and Women now are the dominate sex.

      Thanks for writing, hope to hear from you soon!

      Cheers!!



      Mr. Beth

      Delete
  2. http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php?g=groups/2819/3_6&s=26

    ReplyDelete