Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Few Mailbag Pieces...

As I still gather my thoughts (and recover) from this weekend (BTW....It went insanely well! Miss Jessica's first training went very well, Miss Beth had a great weekend with Tom and later me along with a couple big suprises!! ), I thought it be wise to answer a few mailbag (email) pieces I have received and discuss a few quick items. Note: The letters will always be annoymous and so you know the difference, their writing will be in red.

1. Here is a excerpt from a note I got from a submissive boyfriend:
My college was openly hostile to men especially hetrosexual males. When I entered the school in the early 2000's, they required male students have a signed contract from female students before they had sex. The Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender students once hung a sign painted on a white sheet they hung one floor above the cafeteria door. It was for the hetero males. It read: “Don’t blame us if you can’t get laid.” I truly believe they believed in "Female Superiority" which I have followed ever since.

Haha, I love it! Totally sounds like just the continue takeover by Women. It really make sense for a man to sign a contract before having sex with a Woman. As Female Superiority takes over, men must know exactly where they stand and what a Dominate Woman expects out of a sexual relationship. As for imtimidation by the Lesbian Women, just expect more and more. Miss Sammie & Miss Kat (Beth's very good friends who are dating) love to tease me about this. How Women can just pleasure and love each other therefore They can go years (even a lifetime) without a man. Meanwhile, if a man doesn't receive any love and affection from a Woman...he will go crazy within a few months.  I can just imagine Women like the picture above stalking men; making fun of their penises.

2. Question: What is Miss Beth's special diet before a competition?

There are two parts to it. First, Miss Beth will do a vegan only diet for about six weeks before a major competition. It helps Her slim down quickly (Her offseason weight is about ten pounds heavier then Her competition weight) while not losing much muscle mass. It also gives Her more energy (if you can believe it) and it's easier to disguist food. Second, Miss Beth will begin to cut out salt in the last few weeks before a competition and not have any salt the walk off a competition along with drinking very little water. The reason being is that the salt and water obviously make you very bloated and the goal is to come in as lean and ripped as possible. It also makes Her (and I can say this because She even admits it) into a rampaging Bitch and often times, I receives my worst beatings and punishments during that time. I can understand why. Imagine eating vegan for months, practically leaving at the gym, cutting out salt for weeks and then drinking very little water. You be pissed off too!



3. What does it feel like to be pegged by a Dominate Female?

There is no other way to explain it: It fucking hurts like nothing you cannot imagine. And what is even worse is the humilation. I truly believe a Woman does not truly begin Her reign until She takes Her strapon out and pegs him. Is there some pleasure? Some since your prostate is getting massaged (feels nice I have to admit) and it does cause you to have a hardon whether you want one or not. But the pain of your ass being ripped apart and the powerful thrusts into you make it very difficult to enjoy. I get pegged pretty regularly so my ass is a bit stretch but not enough that doesn't hurt everytime Miss Beth (or one of Her co-horts) shoves it in.  Still, I do have a love/hate relationship with it. I do hate the pain and perhaps even worse, the pure humilation of being overpowered so badly a Woman can fuck me in the ass. But I do love the power that Miss Beth feels over me and I absolutely love how it makes Her feel. As She says, "I feel like the most powerful force in the universe when I fuck you in the ass!" and She also agrees that total ownership begins with the first pegging. Miss Beth will often also reach around and give me a handjob or tell me to get myself off. Her dildo is double-edged so Miss Beth will have multiple organisms while pegging me. Of course, She also grabs my hair and pulls it down so my hot cum shoots right at my own face so as She puts it: "Watch yourself cum my bitch. I want you to see how much of a slut you are for Me".

4. Do powerful muscular Women only date meathead guys (or Women)?

Hell no, LOL! As a matter of fact, muscular Women have a tendenacy to want men who do not spend all day in the gym. They might want a man to stay in "relatively good shape" just to keep up their health but that is about it. They just want someone who will love and adore them for the Goddesses They are. I workout frequently and am quite strong but I seem to be more and more the exception and not the rule when it comes to Bodybuilding Women. Miss Diana's boyfriend Scott is just an average joe. He goes jogging four-five week and does some basic strength excerises (situps, pushups, pullups) but She is much stronger then he is. It doesn't bother Her in the slightest, She loves it actually and loves him regardless. If you see a powerful Woman you want to approach, go for it! Just be nice and respectable. Don't ask Her to flex Her muscles the very first time you meet Her. Get to know Her and eventually, She will take the lead. And no, most bodybuilding Women are not lesbians. Bi...yes (though I think that is true for all Women really) but not lesbians. So don't make that mistake either.



5. Does Miss Beth still ever practice wrestling/domination professionally?

No. She really hasn't since college to be honest. I of course, would not stand in Her way if Miss Beth decided to work on the side as a Dominatrix (How could I, She is in total control ALWAYS) but She doesn't want too. She is perfectically happy being retired from that and just being a lifestyle Dominatrix, LOL! Plus, Miss Beth has told me since we are doing very well financially that She should let other Women get the chance of making some really nice easy money and learn a lifestyle in the process that will be the most fullfilling of Their life. And for the record, Miss Beth was an extremely popular professional Dominatrix. She did not publically advertise (only through references either by one of the Women at the dungeon or a client would She see a possible new submissive) and She'd never worked at the dungeon full-time but still....She had a following! Believe me. I have read some of the letters of admiration and love She received (She just didn't let me see their names for obvious reasons). Miss Beth truly had a whole stable of submissives at Her desposil who do whatever/wherevener/whenever She wanted, LOL!

6. Does it bother you ever that Miss Beth is allowed to see other people?
Good question. It is quite complicated and the general answer is no. Most of the time, it does not bother me. I understand that has a Dominate Woman, Mistress Beth has the right to see other men (and Women) whenever She pleases. I did not go into this blind. Miss Beth was very upfront about Her desire to see other people if She wished so I can never complain that I did not know this going in. She always been respectable about seeing other people. Most notably, She never throws it in my face or truly humiliate me with it verbally. Miss Beth says it really matter of factly. But I lie if I said it didn't bother me here and there. It's tough to see the Woman who is your world be with other men (even though there are only two) and have Her every great once in a while miss them. But to be honest...it's not the men I have a tougher time Her being with. It's the Women. And the way I look at it is this. Men are like ice cream. I just happen to be Miss Beth's favorite and the vast majority of time, She has a taste for me; lucky ass guy I am! But everyone once in a while, She needs to mix it up and have a different flavor just to not get bored with the same ice cream every time and to enjoy a different flavor. Really, no big deal because in the end, men are all ice cream. But when She is with a Woman, it's different. She is not having ice cream, Miss Beth is having something completely different. And let's cut to a chase, a Woman can pleasure Mistress Beth in ways myself or any guy in this planet cannot. Plus too, Her relationships with Women go beyond just physical and friendship like it does with the guys. There is something more...much more. Most notably with Miss Diana. Now, I love Miss Diana and we are truly great friends (we truly have our own friendship and D/S relationship out of Miss Beth). But at the same token, Miss Beth & Miss Diana truly have a love affair I will never truly get involved with or get. I often wonder perhaps Miss Beth would have been happier if She would have married Miss Diana and just made me Their housepet/sex slave who help them have kids!

Perhaps though this is how it's all going to end. Once the Female takeover of the world finishes that is. I can easily see a world in about fifty years where men are truly second class citizens and no longer have the right to work in the business world, politics or even marry Women. Instead, Women will marry each other for compansionship and choose a male submissive or two to be the caretaker of the house, sex slaves and really sperm donors. Men will have no longer have any say over the world, just Women. What a terrififying and wonderful thought that is!

Well, that is all for now..please keep your emails coming and PLEASE PLEASE use the comment section. The more comments I get, the more Miss Beth will let me write. And hopefully, I will get a chance to tell you about last weekend soon!!



4 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Beth

    I suppose you don't have to wait for 50 years to see that happen. Just look at how the society evolve since the last 20 - 30 years. Woman is already in control of almost every thing from being the head of the house to even the corporate world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there is no doubt that the Woman takeover is happening right now. They pretty controlling every part of our society now from education to the corporate world like you said. I just think it will take a bit while longer for men to be truly 2nd class citizens and no longer have any rights unless they are granted by Women.

      Thanks for reading and continue to post!

      Cheers!!


      Mr. Beth

      Delete
  2. Mr. Beth

    I just love your post and your fore sight.

    What do you think if the husband and the children have to take the wife's name? and the family line will just follows from there.

    Where the boys are taught to serve and do the house work from a very young age and the daughters will taught to dominate the boy from young.

    Do you also foresee that the males of the future will also be feminized in a woman's world?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh most definitely do I believe that men and their children will eventually take the Wife's last name. To be honest, the only reason I did not legally take Miss Beth's last name is because She liked mine better and wanted to change Hers. If not, I would have legally taken Her's (though She stated at least for now, I wouldn't had to change it privately so I still used it for work and stuff).

      When it comes to raising children, that is still an evolving discussion in our household. I do think that eventually boys will be taught to serve Girls at a very young age while Girls will be taught to dominate the boys and how to rule the earth. I do not see where young Girls will be dominating grown men. I know families where the Daughters dominate their father and order him around but I don't see that happening..at least I know Miss Beth doesn't want that. The father role will grow into something similiar to how Mothers treated their children back in the 1950's. They will be a mentor for young boys on a life of service while they will help groom young Girls for domination. I think Miss Jessica being 18 is about the perfect age for young Girls to start dominating grown men.

      And when it comes to the males of the future being Feminized in a Woman's world, I think it all comes down to your meaning. I don't think men will be wearing truly Female clothes (though I do think men will wear more softer colors). The reason being is I truly beleive (and Miss Beth) that a Woman's clothing is part of Her power. For example, I find it impossible to see a Woman in a high pair of heels and not see that as an authorative figure. Their sexiness is part of Their power. I do think though that the roles of Women and men will continue to change until men are just like Women of the 1950's...housegivers that are completely submissive to their spouses and live to serve them. Could I see men wearing their collars in public? Eventually...hell we might be even out on leashes! LOL!

      Thanks for posting and Cheers!


      Mr. Beth

      Delete