Monday, June 18, 2012

More Mail!

1. Question: "Is Lindsay Lohan your celebrity DreamGirl since you use Her so much in the Miss Jessica posts?"

Answer: No no no no no silly, LOL! I use a "teenage" Miss Lindsay Lohan for Miss Jessica since She looks a lot like Her. While Miss Lohan is extremely beautiful, She is not my DreamGirl (and I should add, Miss Jessica does not act in way shape or forum like Lindsay Lohan, far from it LOL). I would say though that do have a fantasy DreamGirl and ironcially, it's the same as Miss Beth: Gina Carano. We also both think that Miss Carano is the protype of what a 21st Century is going to be: Beautiful, Intelligent, Sexy and can not only dominate a man emotionally and financially but physically as well.













2. Question: "Since you do the shopping, where do you normally go?"

There are a few stores that I do our shopping at, but the vast majority of what we buy comes from two stores: Costco Superstore and Whole Foods Market. And out of those two, I'd say the vast majority of the shopping I do for our household is via Costco. I know we are only two people it but we go through massive amounts of stuff. Her very high standards for my physical fitness combined with Her bodybuilding career makes it so we can go through a lot of food and liquids rather quickly. We also have buy our gas there along a lot of our furniture and even electronics. I use Whole Foods mainly for fresh foods and vegetables but even that I am going to Costco more now due to them having a wider selection of organic options at a much cheaper rate.

3. Question: "You said that you admitted a lot of embarrasing things to Miss Beth. Name some."

Well, it's been awhile since I actually done that but one of the more recent humiliating confessions to Miss Beth was that I been crushing a bit on Her older sister, Rebecca. I known Rebecca for quite a long time, I meet Her about three months after I started dating Miss Beth. While I thought She was very attractive and sweet, I never thought of Rebecca that way until several months ago. I think the reason being is that up until then, She and  Her family lived out of state. But that change last fall when they moved back here and now are about twenty minutes from us. Now, we see them all the time and I guess I saw a lot of the power that Miss Beth has in Rebecca. I tried my best to restrain myself but eventually, I started having some quick fantasies of Rebecca coming over while Miss Beth was gone and assume the role as HOH/Dominate Woman or even while Miss Beth was here - as entertainment. I never let any sexual fantasies pop into my head though; I had enough control for that thankfully. I confessed to Miss Beth a short time later at a "Power Session". She was more amused then upset though She did still punish me: 500 handwritten lines using a short pencil of "I will not fantasize about Rebecca without Mistress Beth's permission" and then I had to masterbate at Miss Beth's feet as I talked about the things I wanted Rebecca to do with me....but I couldn't cum. She ruined my organism, LOL! Now, Miss Beth just teases me about especially about this Sunday when we are going over to Her Sister's for a BBQ and swimming. I mean really tease me! And to be honest, it's very hot (And if you ever seen "Two And A Half Men", you know why I just that pic! :) ).


4. Question: "Has Miss Beth ever really humiliate you in public?"

Other then some stern looks and a couple times, pinching my leg I would say no. Miss Beth perfers my punishment and humiliation to be done privately. I think the closest we ever got to public humilation was an incident a few years back. We were on vacation and Miss Beth decided we were going to take a morning spin class (Yes, even on vacation Miss Beth has us workout unless it's a schedule day off or if it falls in one of the four weeks we take off each year which happens once every three months) before doing some sight seeing and then hitting the pool. The spin instructor was an absolutely goregous older Woman with beautiful blonde curly hair. She had to be in Her late forties but Her body was that of a Woman half Her age. I tried my best not to stare and gawk but for some reason, I couldn't help myself. The class went by and after I wipe down our bikes and put them away, I thought it was time to go shower and change in order to leave. Beth suprised me a bit by telling me to go some abs to make sure, "I don't fatten up on vacation". I went and did as I am told and as I did some crunches, I saw the two of them talking and laughing. I didn't think anything of it, maybe they were talking as two trainers. I finish my abs and we continued on. We change and left followed by a great day of sight seeing and at the pool. We get back to our room and got ready for dinner that night. Since we only had one bathroom in the hotel room, I let Miss Beth shower and stuff first. I follow and everything was normal except when I got out of the bathroom still a bit wet and only wearing a towel, I see my Wife with something....the trainer from this morning! I look at Miss Beth startled but She was having none of it, "Well don't just stand there like a fucking moron. Go and address Her like a Woman should in our household!" All I can do is nod my head and get on all four's. My towel fell off as I crawled over to Her and I begin kissing Her feet as I took Her heels off (She was wearing a nice dress & heels: Wherever Miss Beth had us going that night, it appeared She was going too). I welcome to our home and said I was at Her service. Her foot at first pulled back as I can tell She was really startled...like almost She thought it was a joke but then realized this was all for real. And eventually, She began to really enjoy it. She introduce Herself as Janet and I told Miss Janet as I kiss and massage Her feet that I was honored to meet Her. Miss Beth then order me to worship Miss Janet as She got ready. She then sat at the kitchenette table finishing Her makeup and getting dressed as I kiss and massage whatever bodypart Miss Janet felt like me doing, mostly Her feet, legs, back and arms. I was so humiliated. Here it was, a complete stranger brought into our house and She knows that I am a complete submissive slut for my Superior Wife. But I was also so turn on as I did whatever Miss Janet wished as Miss Beth watched, laughed and got ready. When Miss Beth was finished, I put Their heels on and stayed on my knees. Miss Beth stood me, grab a pair of handcuffs from the table....cuffed me and gave me a huge kiss. "Don't wait up for us!" She said with a wicked laugh. Ditto for Miss Janet. I was left to be in the room for the rest of the night handcuffed and naked. And all I had to eat was some healthy snacks and protein bars to go along with water while Miss Beth & Miss Janet went to eat at a steakhouse and my guess..dance the night away. I went to bed early and never heard Miss Beth come home that night but I assume it was very very late. LOL!

5. Question: "Have you ever tried to topple from the bottom with Miss Beth?"

Never. Miss Beth has/is/ever will be in complete control of our relationship. I would never try to topple Her from the bottom. My place in life is to be Her submissive husband. And to be completely frank, the thought has never once even thought to it. I know Miss Beth is my superior and I would feel sutpid trying to dominate Her even in a one hundred percent roleplay situation. Miss Beth is too much of a powerhouse to even think it, LOL!




And in since a lot of you are wondering, has Miss Beth ever submitted before just to see what it is like? The answer is yes. Not to a man but to another Woman. I believe it happened during Her training while in college. She has talk in general terms about it but never specifics other then it was both "a wonderful learning and gratifiying experience". Do I know who it was? She has never told me but I have good idea who it might have been. I believe it was Lady Stephanie who owned the Dungeon Studio before Mistress Eve did. Miss Beth has told me that it was a wonderful experience since it gave Her an understanding of what a submissive slave's life is like and what they go through She would never gotten had Miss Beth never tried it. I don't know if She still submits but you never know. I know if it tickled Her fancy one day, She have no problem doing it.







6. Question: "What is planned once Miss Beth's bodybuilding career ends?"


As of right now, Miss Beth is looking to retire from bodybuilding at the end of next year. That is why this year, She is planning on going to most of Her competitions without me and next year with me (so She experiences them one last time both as "Single" and a "Married" Woman in a sense). At the end of Her season next year, Miss Beth will be thirty and that is when She wants to start having kids. That will last until about She is thirty-sixand then after that Miss Beth "will see". I wouldn't be too shocked if She returned to bodybuilding in the over forty and in particular over fifty, classes.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Beth

    Yesterday one of our one and only male top executive in our office has been fire. He could make up to our lady boss expectation. Now our office has all the female in top decision making management. I told my wife about it but she was not surprise at all

    Few days ago i was at a mall doing some errands and shopping, if you notice carefully, You will see that the wife and the daughters is always walking in front only holding their purse while the husband / son are following behind like a slave currying all their purchase or their baby.

    Recently, My wife made her 2nd property investment. She took my daughter along and made the purchase without consulting me. The only purpose i could contribute was to drive them there. The seller and both estate agents are all woman even my wife's lawyer.

    It really boils down to where are we man stand in the very near future?

    Regards
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Daniel, the Women movement to dominate the world is just beginning and there is no telling where it will all end. At my work, we seem to have more and more Women on staff including our interns. This year, it's split for the first time since I been here (close to 10 years) and the Young Ladies in our intern staff are smarter, pick up things faster, more puncture and more confident then the young boys are. Hell, two of them: Shea and Brianna have asked me to go too lunch (we haven't so far but we had coffee for a few times after I ask Miss Beth for permission) and address me as "Matt". They even invited me to a party They are throwing next month. The boys would never interact like that with me including calling me by my first name. They always address me by my last name or "Sir".

    I think men will be treated similiarly to how Women used to be back in the 50's in the next twenty or so years. I think it would be best if men went along with it and not fought it. Women have enough reason to act revenge and be cruel as They push back down to 2nd class citizens. So reason to stir the pot anymore, LOL!

    Cheers!


    Mr. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once the two of you begin having children, at what point do you think Beth will demand that you defer to the authority of your daughters? Age 21, or perhaps 18?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question Hubert. Right now, I have not made up my mind whether or not I truly want Matthew to give up authority to our daughters if we have any. I will say this though. Since my mold for Matt is a 1950's style housewife, I do not believe the girls will ever see him as a authoritive figure since well, he will never any. Therefore I don't the girls ever really listen to him for authority. :)

      *Kisses and Spanks*


      Miss Beth

      Delete