Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Galaxy s3 Road Trip: FemDom Style

So in case you haven't seen, Samsung is running a commerical about a husband leaving on a flight for a business trip. It shows the Wife sharing a few videos via their phones of their chiildren but at the end,  the Wife explains She left one "suprise video" that he should not watch on the plane.  



Yesterday, Miss Beth left on Her first business trip as an Executive Woman (I miss Her so much already I am unable to put it in words). My job of course was to get Her at the airport on time (which I did), pack Her suitcases (done the night before) and make sure She had everything She needed for the trip (which She did). As She was about to board and we were saying our goodbyes (with lots of hugs and kisses from Her), I handed Her I-Pad and explained I download a few movies for Her to watch on the plane if She wanted too ("Ted", "The Bourne Legacy", "Harry Potter 8"). Oh and one suprise video that I made for Her that She definitely "should not watch on the plane." :)




Miss Beth later texted me that night. She absolutely loved the video and I was going to get "lots of awards & a bit of punishment" for it. *Smiles*. What was in it? You have to ask to find out, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. OK, I'll bite.
    What was the surprise.
    I'm all eyes
    Observing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for biting Observing. Three things:

      1. I placed a hidden camera of us "playing" in our dungeon last week (And that is what we refer to it as now since Miss Beth decided we can. Really no reason to beat around the bush by calling it our "Play Room".) Wound up taping it for a few hours and edited it down to Her "Greatest Hits" that night. :)
      2. I videotaped myself cleaning one day around the house specifically scrubbing the kitchen floor in nothing but my apron.
      3. I videotaped myself taking a shower and did my best sexy show I could which also include describing to My Wife how She own each bodypart as I soaped and how much it miss Her etc.

      Any suggestions what I can do next time? :)

      Delete